{9} Song of Solomon 🌖🌗🌘

Hermione groaned as she opened her eyes. The lamp's light was causing her headache to worsen. "Here." someone said handing her a potion. "Thanks" she managed to whisper before swallowing the potion in one gulp. In seconds her headache stopped and her vision become clear. 

Hermione noticed how she was on one of Harry's sofas and took notice on how Harry was studying her from the other side of the room. His eyes tired and his face all worked out. The Doctor smiled sadly before walking over the other side of the sofa and taking a seat after she saw Hermione drink all her potion. 

"I know you both have a million questions for me and I don't blame either of you." the Doctor said, chuckling a bit before she frowned. "Please just tell us who you are and what's wrong with our son. We don't have time to waste." Harry projected across the room before taking a seat next to Hermione. 

The Doctor gave them a sad smile before she nodded. "Very well then. This might take a while. I suggest you both do not interrupt me." Hermione opened her mouth to argue but shut it quickly. This was all for James. Her precious James. 

"You may begin." Harry said, nodding towards the Doctor as Hermione took hold of his hands firmly. He didn't object at all and instead only tighten his hands with her's. 

"I have to start with the news that I'm not even a Doctor. I'm... I'm not even who you think I am." the woman said sadly. "This isn't even how I look like. I am a metamorphmagus." she revealed as her appearance began to slowly change. Her long black jet hair became a beautiful white color and her eyes changed from brown to blue. Her skin, which was such a beautiful tan color, became a pale color.  A young, pretty seventeen year old now sat in the place of the woman who first appeared. 

"My name is Desdemona. Desdemona Riddle." the teenager spoke ashamedly as Harry's and Hermione's eyes widen. "That's impossible..." Harry whispered, his hands tightening on Hermione's.

"I was born secretly on March 1988, at Malfoy Manor. My parents are Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange and I was an unwanted child. My only purpose was to serve them. I was a weapon for them to use." she muttered sadly as she hugged herself. "Being the daughter of the Dark Lord, my father didn't want anyone to know I even existed so his reputation wouldn't be tainted. So my mother announced she had a miscarried and everyone thought I was the child of her husband, Rodolphus Lestrange. I was locked up most of my childhood in the cellars of the Malfoy Manor, roaming their dark and enchanted cellars. My mother would tend me and teach me on how my soul purpose was to serve my father. They would come and tell me to play with them. They would poke their wands and tools in my head. They made me drink all kinds of potions, seeing what the reactions on witches were. They weren't really games you know. They got their weapon but I got cheated out of my childhood." she sighed sadly. 

"I was nine when my mother sent me to go live with Euphemia Rowle. Euphemia only opened her doors to me because my mother paid her handsomely to keep me. Life wasn't any better there. I was just locked inside a dark grim room. My only friends were the ones I imagined. Being away from my father and mother I felt a bit more free and safe and that's when I discovered I was a metamorphamgus. I was kind of freaked out in the beginning but I knew I could've used this as my secret weapon." 

Desdemona shook her head sadly as she continued, "You have to understand. I was neglected and lonely. I was so scared. I only wanted my parent's love and affection." She paused biting her lip uncertainly before continuing,"On my tenth birthday, I snucked out of my room and was surprised to hear my mother talking to Euphemia. She was talking to her about this prophecy. A prophecy regarding me. It went like "The daughter of the dark lord shall arise as the right hand man of the new Lord. Black as hell, quicker than the serpent, evil as the demons, she shall be his gateway to success."  However the prophecy wasn't complete yet. It was cut off. I didn't pay much attention to it as my mother was a complete mess. She ordered Euphemia to kill me the very next day, after the battle of Hogwarts as the only Dark Lord the Wizarding world was going to ever have would be my father. She wanted to dispose me." Desdemona chocked out as she shook her head.