{2} The Potters⚡️

James nervously opened the door. The first thing he saw were the stack of books all over the place. There was so much paper everywhere. Papers and documents all over on the floor, the walls, even on the wide black desk.

The other half of the room had a fireplace with a few sofas. In the middle was a wooden coffee table with a teapot along with its two teacups on a tray on it.

James closed the door and found the individual in the room. The man was sitting behind a stack of paperwork and piles of books on his office table. He stopped at what he was doing and set aside his quill as he stood up and lifted his head towards James.

His eyes turned very cold as his gaze landed on him. 

James felt hurt. But what did he expect? A hug and love in his eyes? Of course he would find coldness from the man, he hardly knew him to begin with. 

The man, dressed in well clothes, walked up towards James and asked slowly, "What's your name?" 

One thing for sure was that this man was very tall. His eyes were emerald green but it was covered by coldness and a deadly stare. He looked tired and very stressed.

James gulped, knowing he was interrupting the man's time, before saying,"James."

The man flinched at the sound of his name before asking harshly,"May I ask what do you want?"

James then pointed at the sofas and said, "Can I sit down? This may take a whi-"

"Fine." The man snapped. "I only have a few minutes. I need to get back to work."

James nodded. 

James almost ran to the sofa and sat down as the man followed and sat right across him. 

He had the same eyes as him. The same skin color, same hair color, same everything. He looked identical as James, he was older.

James kept gazing at him as thoughts went into his head:

He's my father...

Will he love me?

Will he take me in?

Where's my mum?

The man then asked quietly, "I don't have all day you know?"

James got pulled back from his thoughts as he looked away and apologized, "Sorry."

The man smiled a little as he replied: "It's alright, not many people can't resist my eyes you know."