Chapter 2

A/n - This chapter is inspired by real incidents.

..

..

..

Continuation of the scene after Omkara's call

Precap: Om was about to faint when he said "Umm... What's her name? Let me think..umm oh yeah her name is" he paused for a few seconds and said "Anika" and then he immediately passed out due to high alcohol consumption.

..

..

Elders always say "Ankhon dekha aur kaano suna humesha sach nahi hota" "Har baat k doosre pehlu ko dekhna zaruri hai", nobody was aware that both these quotes will become the biggest life lesson for Shivaay. (Elders always say "What you may hear or see cannot always be the truth" "It's important to check both sides of the story". Nobody was aware that both these quotes will become the biggest life lesson for Shivaay)
..
..

A little while ago

Om was about to faint when he said "Umm... What's her name? Let me think..umm oh yeah her name is" then he squeezed his eyes to look at someone very keenly who was coming towards Shivaay, that's when he saw his favourite person Anika, before he can say anything except her name, he passed out.

Beast Singh Oberoi did not think rationally and he was ready to destroy everything without seeking any further explanation. The next moment Shivaay's anger was at peak, he curled his fists to control his fury, just then Anika came from back and asked him "Shivaay ap soye nahi abhi takk?" (Shivay, you haven't slept till now?)

A/n - Further content contains physical torture, please don't read if you're not comfortable or if it can trigger some bad memories.

Shivaay's held her wrist tightly, and nails pierced her soft skin. She tried to pull back her hand "Aaaaa Shivaay, it's paining" but he was not ready to show any mercy.

Shivaay looked in her eyes, that's when Anika saw the beast with bloodshot eyes, he was ready to kill anything and everything that came in his path. Shivaay grabbed her hair with other hand and yelled on the top of his voice "ANIKA KYU KIA AISAAA" (ANIKA, WHY DID YOU DO THIS?)

Anika was stunned with his abrupt reaction, she tried to move back from him "Aaaaa, Shivaay what have I done?" She was struggling to get free from his hold, but her seven month pregnant belly was not allowing her to use her strength to push him away.

Shivaay pulled her closer and he grabbed her chin harshly "Itni seedhi bann rahi ho, jaise kuch kia hi nahi hai" (Don't behave as if you are so innocent)

Anika somehow pushed him away "Shivaay ye kya kar rahe hain ap? Aj takk ap mujhse ache se se baat nahi karte the, maine seh liya, lekin aj maarna bhi shuru kar dia, kaise insaan hain ap" (Anika somehow pushed him away and shouted "Shivay what kind of a man are you? You have never talked nicely with me till date but today you've started beating me as well. Are you even human?)

Shivaay clapped loudly "Haan haan ab toh tumhe mere andar sirf buraiyiyan hi dikhengi na, ab naya pyaar jo hai tumhare dil mein hain" (Of course, now you will notice all my faults as you have found your new love)

Anika wiped her tears, this man has always been so cold towards her but what happened to him suddenly "Shivaay kaisi baat kar rahe ho ap? Hua kya hai apko?" (Shivaay, what are you saying? What has happened to you?)

Shivaay scoffed at her disgustingly "Kuch nahi hua, bas tumhara asli chehra dekh lia aj. Wahi main sochu London se itne late night calls, itni lambi lambi baatein, aj reason bhi pata chal gaya. Sharam bhi nahi aayi tumhe ye sab karte hue?" (I'm all good, it's just that finally I have just seen your reality. I used to wonder about so many late night calls for you from London and your long talks, today I have found my answer. You are so shameless)