Chapter 4

A/n - Hey all, here's the next part of Regret for you all.

..

..

Shivaay was busy in his thoughts when a boy of about 7 or 8 years came running from the entrance shouting "Mummaaaa...supriseeee" and hugged Anika. Shivaay could see that he has same blue green eyes like him.

Shivaay could only mutter "Is..that..my...son?" He started moving towards them with slow steps, his regret, his first love and most importantly his family was right in front of his eyes but his bubble was popped when a man in his early thirties walked towards Anika.

Anika hugged that little boy and that man "Oh my god, my babies are here to surprise me". She knelt down to her son's level and asked "Mithu, Did you trouble papa?"

Mithu shook his head innocently, but his mischievous eyes were telling a different story. Anika looked at him suspiciously and Mithu hugged that man's leg " Not at all mumma, you can ask him, how can a sweet innocent boy like me trouble his Papa?"

Man ruffled Mithu's head "Not at all my innocent son...when I came back after a tiring day you just blackmailed me for some ice cream, candies and this surprise visit.

Anika shook her head in annoyance and she glared at that man "Anirudh you are just spoiling him"

Anirudh raised his hands in surrender "Hey Ani, I'm the victim here."

Mithoo pouted at them innocently "No Mumma this Ani (pointing towards himself) The Innocent Aniket Shekhawat is the true victim here."

(Anirudh Shekhawat - Father
Aniket Shekhawat (nickname Mithu) - Son
Their names can be confusing but wait for the story to unfold.)

Anika rolled her eyes dramatically and she ruffled his hair "Oh god what should I do with the two of you?" Both jumped in her direction "You can give us a kiss and we can forget about it." Mithu glared at his father, he is not qualified to get sweet kisses from his mother, only he is the rightful man in her life.

Anika chuckled at the duo, both were busy in glaring at each other, she kissed Mithu's forehead and grinned at him mischievously "We can share some sweetness with your Dad too."

Mithu and Anika pulled the oblivious man to their level and both gave him a wet kiss on his either cheek and Anirudh wiped his cheeks in annoyance "Eww, keep your love to yourself."

Shivaay was looking at the trio with welled up eyes, he calmed his wandering thoughts maybe that man is just a friend but Anika's kiss on his cheek drained the remaining color on his face.

Shivaay's eyes went wide when a girl of about 5 years came running towards Anika "Mummaaa"

Anika kissed her daughter's forehead "Shreya my baby. Where were you?"

Shreya snuggled into her lap and started sobbing "I was watttinng (watching) ficches (fishes) but I mich (miss) you Mumma"

Anika cooed at her in a babyish voice "Awwww, My baby miched meee."

Anirudh rolled his eyes "You all are meeting as if it's been years. Do you remember you left them only for two hours?"

Anika glared at him and pushed him away "Hey...don't come between my babies and me"

Anirudh mock surrendered and backed off while chuckling "okay, you all continue your Bharat milaap (emotional reunion), I will mind my own business."

Shreya twisted her mouth while looking at Anirudh and encircled her little arms around Anika's neck to give her a tight hug. Anika kissed her numerous times and finally she calmed down and then she pulled Mithoo also in their hug.