Chapter 6

A/n - Here's the last chapter of Regret for you, hope you like it

..

..

..

Continuation scene of confrontation between Shivaay and Anika regarding Aniket's paternity test. Shivaay has already told Mithoo that he is his son.

Mithoo looked at Anika in confusion "Mumma what is this man saying?" but she caressed his head and mumbled "Baby, don't worry, this man is not well, and he is in hospital for some treatment. Bacha, go to play area, we will take you out for your favorite ice cream in some time."

Mithoo hopped away happily and Anirudh glared at Shivaay after Mithoo was out of hearing range "Are you mad or what Mr. Oberoi, what are you saying?"

Shivaay waved the results of paternity test in his hand and laughed loudly but Anika looked at him pleadingly "I'm telling you for the last time, don't do this, you will not be able to bear it."

Anirudh turned towards Anika in confusion "Ani do you know this man?" She was tongue tied but Shivaay smirked evilly "I'll introduce myself; I'm her ex-husband, father of Aniket and soon to be her current husband."

Anirudh held his collar "Have you gone nuts, he is only my son." Shivaay pushed him away harshly "Give me a minute, I will prove that he is my son Aniket Singh Oberoi"

Shivaay opened the reports and Anika closed her eyes in irritation, she was dreading this moment. He could only ramble after reading the report "WHATT? Anika why does it say No Match? What the hell is this? You have changed these reports, right? He has my eyes and he's 7 years old; how can this be correct?"

Shivaay grabbed Anika's throat "You have taken away everything from me, I won't let you take my son" but she pushed him away angrily  "YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A JERK, GET AWAY FROM ME AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DESTROYED EVERYTHING."

Shivaay tried to grab her again but Anirudh pushed him away "STAY AWAY FROM ANI"

Anika held Shivaay's collar and started pulling him towards her car "COME ON LET'S GO TO MEET OUR SON DHRUV, HE'S AT MY HOUSE". Shivaay was not in his senses after seeing her Rambo avatar, he followed her without any protest while thinking about first meeting with his son, finally he will be able to hold his son in his arms.

Anirudh was following them in his own car, he cannot let her go through that phase again.

Anika pulled Shivaay out from her car and he was only looking at her, she was trying to open the lock of her house with her trembling hands. He tried to hold her hands but she smacked his hand harshly. He rolled his eyes, she has turned violent in past few years, but he can bear anything to get her back.

Shivaay frowned in confusion "Maybe my son was not at home that day like Shreya, finally I will meet him". He was lost in his thoughts and Anika dragged him somewhere.

Shivaay tried to protest but he was pushed to the ground and that's when reality struck him. His dreams of a perfect family came crashing down like a pack of cards and turned into a horror story within seconds. He looked around and got scared while thinking about the reasons for coming to that place.

Anika wailed loudly and dropped on her knees, her pain was too much to handle and this man is responsible for everything. Anirudh came running towards her and pulled Anika in his lap.

Anika hugged Anirudh with all her might and she yelled loudly while pointing towards something "MEET YOUR SON MR. OBEROI."

Shivaay stumbled back from them "No no, it cannot be true. Don't say this Anika, please tell me you are joking."