Chapter 5

A/n - Sorry Shivika fans but Shivaay's character will take a grey turn from here. I love Shivika but as the story demands characters change, but our love for them will remain the same.

Hope you enjoy the chapter, I will write son with Aniket's name as all names are similar.

..

..

..

Shivaay was lost in his thoughts after seeing Anika and Mithoo's closeness with Anirudh. He thought "I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I know how to get back what's mine, it's time to remind her that I'm this little boy's father and they both belong to me"

Jealousy was at its peak and forcing him to make more wrong decisions. Someone has rightly said in Hindi "Kaam, Krodh, Madda, Lobh, Moh, Matsar...sab naath narak ke panth" (Lust, Anger, Greed, Delusion, Jealousy will take you on the road to hell)

Shivaay was lost in his thoughts when Anirudh said "Mr. Oberoi, sorry for the interruption but that was my sweet son Aniket. I will leave for my hospital in half an hour. I can drop you or you can also call a cab."

Shivaay shook his head "I think I will take a cab. I just want to use washroom and then I will leave. Please show me which side I have to go."

Anirudh showed him the direction and then went to his room to get ready for his shift.

Shivaay was coming back from washroom, when he noticed Anika, She was lost in her thoughts and walking towards the kitchen. He pulled her into a room and pinned her to the wall

Anika struggled in his hold "Leave me Mr. Oberoi" but he held her firmly "Mr. Oberoi, huh? Till when you will pretend that you don't know me?"

Anika glared at him "I don't know you Mister. You just appeared on my doorstep out of nowhere and fainted, we are just behaving like responsible citizens."

Shivaay moved dangerously close to her face "So, you don't care if I live or die?"

Anika turned her face away from him and stomped on his foot. Shivaay jumped back in reflex and she pushed him away "Don't think so highly of yourself. I'm not the same Anika and you cannot torture me or use me like a doormat."

Shivaay smirked at her evilly and tried to hold her hand "I know you are angry with me because you have missed me a lot." Anika glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender "I'm going away for now, but I will soon come back to take what's mine."

Anika pushed him away and looked at him in confusion, she was trying to understand the meaning of his last sentence; before she could ask anything he walked away.

..

..

After 3 days

Anika reached Anirudh's hospital to give him some important files, also to leave Mithoo and Shreya with him as she has to go out of town for a meeting.

Anirudh and Anika were laughing about something, she felt a strong gaze on her but nobody was there. She started walking out after bidding bye to Anirudh but someone pulled her behind a pillar. Anika was baffled by the sudden pull, she balanced herself only to see a smirking Shivaay.

Anika glared at him "Mr. Oberoi, what's your problem, I'm not your property, that you will keep pushing me around."

Shivaay fixed a lose strand of hair behind her ear and chuckled after seeing her disgusted look "Oh my dear ex-wife, I will show you in some time whose property you are. Anyways you can show your attitude but you'll run back to me in a few days."

Anika smacked his hand and moved away from him "What rubbish are you saying Mr. Oberoi?"

Shivaay inhaled her scent and smiled widely "You can call me Mr. Oberoi as many times as you want, but you cannot deny my existence. Here are some papers for you"

Anika sucked in a long breath, why was this man behaving crazily but she read those papers and looked at him in disappointment "This is not right; you are again doing it all wrong."

Shivaay shook his head, this is the frightened look he wanted to see, now she will have to come back with him "Oh no no my sweetheart, I'm just trying to take what's mine. I have only stolen few strands of hair from my son's hairbrush and given it for DNA analysis. I know result will be positive and I will put forth such claims in court that they will give his full custody to me, despite all the terms in our divorce agreement.

Anika tried to push him but he looked at her smugly "You my dear ex wife will come running behind your son. Don't worry I will keep you happy, I'm a changed man but you see I cannot let go off what's mine, so bear with me for few days, I know we will be a great couple."

Shivaay tried to touch Anika's cheek but she pushed away his hand harshly "Nobody here is yours; you have already lost all your rights on me when you tried to sabotage my character."

Shivaay looked at her sadly "Believe me, I'm really sorry for that but I'm not ready to let you go."

Anika mumbled curses under her breath but he ignored her and held her wrist firmly "Lets go, I want to get my family back, we are going to get those DNA reports."

Shivaay left from there and Anika was trying to stop him but he was on his beastly mode not thinking rationally, yet again. Some people don't want to learn lesson from their previous mistakes; he has to understand that anger and jealousy can never build anything, it can only destroy everything.
..

Near the DNA report counter

Anirudh was walking in the corridor along with Mithoo when he noticed that Shivaay was pulling Anika's hand and dragging her towards a lonely corridor, Anika was saying "Don't do this Mr. Oberoi" but he was ignoring all her protests. Anirudh got worried and followed them along with Mithoo.

Shivaay turned around when he heard a movement behind him "Welcome Dr. Shekhawat, Oh my son is also here." He bent down to Mithoo's level "Do you know who your father is?" Mithu pointed towards Anirudh but Shivaay ruffled his hair "No, my dear son I'm your father. You are Aniket Singh Oberoi."

..

..

Is it right to drop a bomb on a small child like that? (This scene is inspired by real life events)

..

..

Precap - Last chapter

..

..

..

Thank you for your votes and comments. Have a good day.

..

..

..

..