Epilogue

A/n - Thought of posting Epilogue also, hope you will like it.

..

..

..

After 2 years

A man was crouching on the ground and another man walked towards him "Mr. Oberoi ap abhi takk gaye nahi?" (Mr. Oberoi, you're still here?)

Shivaay shook his head sadly "Haan bas thodi der mein chala jaunga" (Yes, I will go away in some time) and other man got busy in cleaning the area.

Shivaay looked at the beautiful flowers growing around his son's burial place "Dhruv I'm sorry, I am a bad father that's why you are not with me. I promised you I won't cry, so I will only smile from my little star. Do you know your mumma will visit you soon, caretaker told me that she is planning to come on your birthday. I hope you are at peace my champ, now I have to go, your siblings have their performance today. If I will reach late they will trouble me for next ten days."

Shivaay reached outside one building and a lady in her late 50's approached him "Mr. Oberoi, please come inside, your kids are ready"

Shivaay smiled at her "Aunty, you can call me Shivaay or beta (son)." Lady walked ahead "Come beta" and he followed her towards a room. He grinned widely at the little munchkins in front of him "My babies are looking so cute."

Shivaay was attacked by a group of 20 kids,some were dressed as rabbits, some as elephants others as flowers. He picked the youngest one in his arms and took them outside "Jao sab log, Meena didi stage ke peeche hai, jab tum logo ki jungle wali performance aayegi, sab log line lagakar stage pe jana" (Go to backstage and Meena will call you when it's time for your jungle themed performance, make a queue and go on stage)

Kids ran away after mumbling "Okay Papa/Dad" and he got lost in his thoughts "How my life has changed in past two years from being the man who destroyed his own life to a father of these kids. I tried to commit suicide but it wasn't easy. I don't know if I was not at the police station that day and these rescued kids were not brought in for sending away to an orphanage, what would I have done with my life."

Shivaay smiled at the kids "Opening an NGO for these kids became the main aim of my life. I'm still a businessman but most of my earning is donated to non-profit organizations. After leaving from London, I never met Anika but I hope she is happy with her small family. I know she comes to India for visiting our son but I don't have the guts to face her or my family. I hope I get some courage to meet them in future but not now.

One kid yelled from near the stage "Papa come, our performance is going to start, there won't be a rewind button for it." Shivaay smiled at him sadly "I wish life had a rewind button...."

Nobody knows what happens in future, will Shivika ever meet again after healing all their wounds or not? Learning life lessons by committing grave mistakes is not the right way to learn, patience and communication can help you in many situations. Anger makes you insane and all decisions made in anger will lead you to think only about this line "YOU WILL REGRET IT ONE DAY".

(Warning ⚠️ - If you're a die hard Shivika fan then jump to the end of epilogue for a small surprise, because further part is not meant for you)

..

..

..

London

Anika dragged Anirudh towards their backyard as soon as he came back from Hospital. He tried to ask but she muttered without paying heed to his protests "Don't you trust me?"

Anirudh smiled at her and she continued to drag him. She tied a cloth around his eyes and led him to a wooden deck decorated with lanterns and a table set up for two near a beautiful lake