Chapter 3

A/n - Hope you all like this chapter

..

..

Flashback starts
Dadi never talked to Shivaay, after Anika's exit from Oberoi Mansion, she locked herself in her room because of the guilt to spoil Anika's life. Though she is not aware about what transpired between them, but she knows that Shivaay's accusations about Anika's character are baseless. If he cannot trust his wife, the least he can do is to think rationally about it. How would have Anika found the opportunity to cheat him, when he goes on business trips Anika sleeps with her and all the other time she keeps herself busy in fending for Shivaay's needs.

Shivaay was missing Anika a lot, he imagines her in every corner of the house, but he ignored his feelings due to her "so called" betrayal, out of habit he tried to get a glimpse of her when he came back from office but he ignored that longing after recalling everything.

Shivaay received Divorce papers from Anika after 9 days of her exit, both were granted a divorce in one month as there was no demand of alimony or any other support from Anika. He demanded to add one clause in divorce agreement "Anika's child will never claim any right on Oberoi property or Shivay's assets". Anika's lawyer suggested her to go for a DNA test but she refused as she was not interested in keeping any contact with the person who was responsible for her miseries.

After few days of Shivika's divorce Omkara came to Oberoi Mansion, he happily shouted "Bhayiiii, why were you not picking up my calls, I missed you so much" and hugged Shivaay

Shivaay was annoyed with his presence but he hugged him for formality "Oh, Om tum, batao kaise aana hua?" (Oh Om, you're here?)

Dadi came after listening to Om's voice and he pouted like a kid "Kya Bhayi, main itni Khushi se apse galey mil raha hu aur ap itna Thanda welcome de rahe ho mujhe" (What is this bro, I'm so happy to meet you and you are giving me such an uninterested welcome.)

Om took blessings from Dadi, she hugged him tightly. He was not able to understand Dadi's worried expressions but he patted her back lightly while she sobbed in his embrace.

Om smiled at Dadi and he looked around for the person he was missing the most "Anika kaha hain bhayi?" (Bro, where is Anika?)

Shivaay muttered under his breath "He is behaving as if they're not living together now."

Om narrowed his eyes and looked at him to understand his mumbling but Shivaay gave him a fake smile, he will never let these cheaters know that he was missing both of them "Nahi, main kya bol sakta hu, tumhari pyaari Anika kuch din ke liye bahar gayi hai" (Oh no, what can I say. You beloved Anika has gone out for a few days)

Om scrunched his nose, he cannot wait to meet her again, the girl was the best thing that happened in his brother "Oh, main itni achi khabar leke aaya tha, I want to share with her first." (Oh I come bearing good news; I want to share with her)

Shivaay looked at him in confusion, now what's with the new drama, are they not living together after she was released from her loveless marriage? He asked him in an accusatory tone "Bahut din ho gaye na miley hue, bura lag raha hoga" (You have not met her from so many days, you must be feeling so bad)

Om was confused at his expressions, why was he acting so cold towards him but ignored it for a while "Yes bhayi, I miss her a lot."

Shivaay chuckled dryly, such a shameless couple and now his brother has also sided with that vixen.

Om scratched the back of his neck nervously "Dadi, apke liye ek khush khabri hai, lekin ap gussa bhi ho sakti ho." (Grandma I have a good news for you but you can feel a little angry about it)