Prolouge² - The Gate

Arriving at the Byers, Three furrowed her brows at the creatures surrounding the house.

"You have pets?" Three questioned.

"No. From the Upside-down." Eleven stated.

"Bad?" Three asked and Eleven nodded. "Kill them?"

"Yeah." Eleven stated.

"Let's do this." Three sighed.

Three screamed, knocking the Demo-dogs down. Eleven used her powers to kill some. Three used her powers to throw one into the woods.

They sent most flying and injured many of them. Alot of them retreating back into the woods.

"Are they inside?" Three asked, picking her lip.

"Yes. Let's go." Eleven stated but Three didn't move. "What's wrong?"

"Scared." Three gulped.

"They'll like you. Good people." Eleven assured, taking her hand and leading her to the front door.

Eleven used her powers to slowly unlock the chain inside, opening the door. Eleven walked inside, Three trailing slowly behind her.

Three felt her heart speed up as she stared at a bunch of unfamiliar faces. She picked at her lip, watching as they looked at El in suprise and at her in confusion.

The man with the big gun moved it down as a boy stepped forward. He looked happy.

Three watched anxiously as the two stepped to each other, hugging each other tightly. Three gulped as one of the children watched her carefully.

"Because I wouldn't let her." The big guy stated. "The hell is this? Where you been?"

"Where have you been?" Eleven retorted as they hugged. The policeman, it was him, Three realised as a boy with cool hair looked at her curiously.

"You've been hiding her." The boy said angrily. He then pushed him while saying, "you've been hiding her this whole time!"

"Hey! Let's talk." The policeman stated. "Alone."

The policeman took the boy to another room. All attention turned to Three who felt her heart racing.

"Who are you?" An older lady, around the age of the policeman asked.

"I'm..." Three stuttered.

"My sister." Eleven told them, "Eris."

"You have a sister?" A curly haired questioned.

"Yes." Eleven smiled before moving forward to pull the boy into a hug, along with a boy with green paint on his cheeks.

"We missed you." The boy without the hat on stated.