2 - Vecna's Curse

Three stood with Steve and Robin in the video rental shop. She was bored and headed to hang out since she had nothing better to do.

"Then Vickie laughed. And it wasn't like a cheap, fake laugh either." Robin explained as Three sat on the counter, Steve and Robin sorting out tapes. "It was like... it was a real, genuine laugh."

"That's great Robin." Three beamed, swinging her legs.

"Well, of course she laughed. It's my muppet joke. It's hilarious." Steve said.

"Steve." Three huffed at his lack of enthusiasm.

"What?" He shrugged.

"Look, my point is that Vickie laughed and everything was just like... it was perfect." Robin continued.

"But?" Steve and Three questioned at the same time, sending each other a joking glare as Three jumped of the front desk.

"But I'm having this problem where its like, I should stop talking. I have saud everything I need to say. But then I guess I get nervous and the words keep spilling out, and it's like my... my brain is moving faster than my mouth, " Robin rambled as Steve dragged a cart filled with returned tapes, Three following them around. Intently listening to the short haired girl. "Or... or rather my... my mouth is moving faster than my brain."

"And its like I'm digging this hole for myself, and I want to stop digging but I can't. And I'm doing it right now, aren't I?" Robin questioned, turning to her friends.

"Yeah, you are." Steve stated as Three chuckled.

"Just a tiny bit." Three smiled. "It's fine, I think it's cool how much you can speak at once." Robin groaned at this, leaning against the wall.

"Oh, I'm hopeless." Robin sighed, Three moving to lean on the wall to her left.

"Eh." Steve muttered, now on her right. "We all are."

"If only we could just like, combine." Robin stated, putting her fingers together.

"Combine?" Three questioned.

"No, think about it." Robin told them, her head looking to both of them. "I know exactly what I want, and I've found the girl of my dreams, but I just can't get the courage to ask her out. Meanwhile, you go on a million dates." Three shook her head at this. "And you have no idea what you want."

"Mm-hmm." Steve mumbled.

"And Eris hasn't even thought of going on a date or tried to get a boyfriend." Robin continued and Three nodded. She knew she hasn't looked but she may have found someone, she just lacked experience. "So if we just combined, all our problems would be solved. Because, I mean, alone, let's face it..."