→_→Chapter Eighteen ←_←

ORIGINAL AUTHOR Se7enthDragon

[ I suggest you to read 1st book and if you don't let me give you a summary of book 1.

Minato's company was in loss so to form a partnership he asked Hyuga hospitals owner hiashi Hyuga. And for their partnership they have to get their first born to marry each other. Naruto used to bully hinata and hinata hates Naruto for it. Hinata loves his bodyguard names keizo. But due to forced marriage keizo left his job and he's in army now. And slowly slowly Naruto is falling for hinata , but hinata is in love with keizo. Now let's find out what will happen] 

HINATA'S P.O.V.

Something is clearly wrong with him. In morning father called me for photoshoot. Called me or should I say ordered me. Keizo also called me. Iam happy for him, atleast he's living life he wanted to live. I just wish we could have been together.

As I was saying something is clearly wrong with Naruto.

Like he came to pick me up for photoshoot. And even 10mins early. It's not like him at all. How the hell he came early. Even my dad was shocked.

It's been 15min in the ride and he didn't said anything yet. No insults no words.

Well Iam glad. I don't have to worry about his insults anymore.

"Do you want anything to eat" he asked me.

"Since when you started caring for me" I spat back. If he's acting to get something for me he ain't getting anything.

"Does it matter if I care or not" he said looking at me with rear view mirror.

"Here take this" he said giving me a plastic wrap.

"What's this are you trying to kill me by giving me poison" I said but he ignored. I think he lost his mind. I opened the plastic wrap and inside the wrap were my favourite Cinnamon buns.

"How did you know my favourite desert" I asked him clearly impressed. I was waiting for his ridiculous answer or some kind of insult but his answer shocked me.

"You are my future wife you know, I have to know these kind of things" he said.

I wasn't expecting this and now I don't have any comeback. I didn't said anything and started munching of my cinnamon buns.

After an hour of ride we are finally at the place. We are at some kind of location used specially for pre-wedding photoshoots. Father said photoshoots are necessary so he can sell it to magazines for some extra cash and it will work as a memory too.

I took 3 gowns with me for this photoshoot. Iam glad there aren't any paparazzi. That women with conference was really a bitch. But deep down Iam glad for that kiss. That kiss felt completely different from my first kiss with keizo.

Naruto's kiss made butterfly in my stomach. It felt passionate and deep. I felt loved with that kiss. But how can I, Naruto hates me and I don't even know why he hates me. I just remember he started bullying me after that party incident in which he almost got arrested.

Iam wearing a blue gown and he's wearing a blue tux. I don't like to admit but he looks handsome. More handsome than anyone I have seen. His blond messy hair and cerulean blue eyes with whiskers mark are the perfect combination of hot.

We didn't said anything to each other after our little moment in car. He indirectly said he wants to know my likes and dislikes because Iam going to be her wife. Well that's good but Iam scared if he found out about my dislikes maybe he'll torcher me with that for whole year.