→_→Chapter twenty six←_←

Naruto's P.O.V.

I felt pain in my head. Somebody is sitting on my belly. I tried to feel what warm liquid is on my face. I touched and looked at it...  It wasn't blood.

What the fuck....

Water.....

No.....

Tears.......

I rubbed my eyes and tried to saw who's the person beating me. When I cleaned my eyes....

I saw hinata with puffy red eyes. Sweat and tears on his face.

I saw that's beating me with roll of papers.... What no these are our divorce papers.

"What the fuck are you doing hinata" I spat wincing from pain.

"You fucking idiot today you are going to just listen you understand " she yelled.

"Stop it hinata " I tired stopping her but she didn't. She then kicked me in nuts and I screamed in pain.

Then she put roll of paper in my mouth so I can't say anything.

"IF YOU UTTER ONE MORE WORD NARUTO I'M GONNA CRUSH YOUR BALLS" she shouted.

I raised my hand to surrender and nodded.

I tried to remove paper from my mouth but she stopped.

"Don't remove it and just listen " she yelled.

I nodded again.

Then she hugged me while I was on ground.

"You don't understand a thing Naruto-kun. Remember I asked you before our marriage about your crush with sakura" she asked. I nodded.

"I was trying to get answer for myself. Ever since that meeting I started to grow feelings for you. I started doubting my love for keizo. So I asked neji Sakura and dad too. All of them said that I had crush on keizo not love. So at last I decided to ask him. You know what he said. When I was about to ask him he said that he know what I was trying to say. He explained me that we don't love eachother, we were just there for eachother when we needed support. I thought I loved him but I never did. My heart never skipped a beat by seeing him. I didn't felt butterflies in my stomach when he kissed me. I don't see my future with him Naruto-kun. You made my heart skipped a beat. Kissing you made butterfly in my stomach. Seeing you so close felt satisfying. Even I don't know Naruto-kun when how why but I also fell for you Naruto-kun. Our wedding was the day I realised that I love you."

Then she broke the hug and looked in my eyes.

"I love Naruto-kun.... I'll always love you" she said while sobbing.

Every word touched my heart. But soon a guilt also crept in. I ignored her for almost a fucking year.

I removed the paper roll from my mouth.

"Why did he said that you'll runaway after a year" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"He said that if I didn't realised my feelings for you then we'll run away. But after he left I realised that what I felt for him was just a crush as you did for sakura. I made myself believe that I love him but I never did actually. I always loved you. From the start" she said.

I hugged her tightly.

"I'll never let you go again princess" I said.

She hugged me back.