→_→Chapter twenty-one←_←

Original author Se7enthDragon

Hinata's P.O.V.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST HEARD.

Naruto loves me. How the fuck it's possible. We only talked clearly for only a week and he already fell for me. He loves sakura though. Why suddenly he changed his mind.

I was too stunned to move so I decided to hear their conversation by waiting outside. I wanted to know that this isn't Naruto's some trick.

"Why are you crying dude you love her and you are going to marry her what's the problem" Sasuke asked to Naruto.

"You don't know Sasuke, what it feels like when you love someone with whole heart but they can never love you back" said Naruto.

"Why, she can love you idiot just be nice" said Sasuke.

"She love someone else sasuke. She can never love me like I love her" said Naruto sobbing.

My heart clenched after hearing this. He's right. I can never love him because I love someone else, but wasn't he in love with sakura what happened now. It will be better if I don't listen further. I'll thank him later and also I'll ask about sakura. Why he suddenly stopped loving her.

And so I went to cafeteria.

Rest of the day went fine. Naruto didn't even looked at me in any class. Well Iam good with it but I wanted to thank him for talking to my father. So I'll decided I'll go to his house tonight and I'll make ramen for him. He told me her mother is out of station.

It's evening and Iam getting bored. I took out my phone and saw keizo has posted new photo. I opened and there he was standing in military uniform with some girl maybe she's a colleague.

Again my heart didn't skipped the beat by seeing him. I should look at Naruto's picture to test this heart beat skipping theory. I searched for Naruto's Insta I'd. I don't follow him because he was my bully but now everythings fine.

I found his I'd and his profile pic is Team 7. It's the team name of our academy's football club. He's in football club. But when I opened his profile my eyes widened. His three recent post were from our yesterday's photoshoot.

His most recent post is our last click he took from his phone. He had uploaded that pic in his insta with a caption

"Mine"

And God, this pic made my heart skipped a whole fucking blood circulation. We look so good in this pic. And his caption. "Mine". It feels so good to read. Iam literally on cloud nine.

He called me mine that means Iam his but wait a minute, why am I acting like this. I don't love him or do I.

Iam so confused right now. I should really be going to his house. I have to ask him about sakura and his love for her. But I can't tell him that I was eavesdropping on him this morning. I'll think something out later.