→_→Chapter Nineteen←_←

Original author Se7enthDragon

HINATA'S P.O.V.

What the hell is happening. First he complemented me that Iam looking beautiful, and I saw sincerety in his voice but why now. And now Iam sitting beside him in his bed and he's telling me a secret he never told anyone. Iam really interested in the reason that why he hates me but I don't get it how his love story is going to give me answer.

And how the hell he fell in love with someone. He has a heart I found out when I hugged him few days ago when keizo left me. But I didn't know he could love someone. I think I should just listen to his story.

He started.

" So I was new in Tokyo I used to roam anywhere in my car with my driver. I was young so mom didn't let me drive by myself but it was fine. One day I lost the track of time and also way to my car. I was eating ramen in one of the street and I forgot where my car was parked. My phone was in car too, so I was stuck. Then she came to me and asked me what happened. I told her Iam lost she called her dad and then he dropped me at my house. Her father was a cop. She offered me she will show me her city and I gladly accepted her offer. From that day I spend everyday of my vacation with Her. And I didn't even know when I fell for her. So just a week before when I had to come back here , I praposed her and she accepted. I was very happy that day maybe that was the happiest day of my life. Then I went on a date with her and then I went to her home. She said she made ramen for me but it tasted weird. When I finished it I started feeling dizzy and I fell in ground." He finished.

I was too stunned to believe that this guys this monster really fell in love with someone. But his story isn't finished he started again.

"When I woke up I found myself on bed butt naked with shion on my left side with teared clothes" he said.

And I gasped did Naruto raped her but he said he was unconscious after eating ramen so was she framing him in that.

"She started shouting that I raped her and I was still feeling dizzy. I thought she was kidding or something but then her dad came and saw us. Her teared clothes were saying many things. He locked me up in a cell for 3 days. He constantly beated me for 3 days and asked me to call my dad and give him money for my release. They also texted my mom from my phone that I'll be staying over her house. There was no escape for me. Whatever she did from day one was her plan. She just wanted my money. That's why when I got lost she came to me asking if I needed help. My heart broke that day. They wanted money but in a way that it shouldn't look like a kidnapping. They texted my dad that Iam in cell because of drugs and underage drinking. On the day when my father was coming they drugged me. Injected me with drug. Then my father came without my mother knowing and he gave money to them and they released me. When my father saw me unconscious because of drugs his heart broke too. He took me to mother and said he came to pic us up and Iam just little sleepy. Mom suspected that something must have happened but dad didn't let her argue anymore. Then my father asked me what happened but I was broken from inside because of heart break that I said I'll not talk about it. After that I got addicted to that stuff and also sex. I don't know why but sex helps me to forget that shit happened to me years ago" he said.

I was in tears. I didn't know that there are people like that. Who will do anything for money. I hugged him. It was impulse action but he asked me few days ago that when he needed the shoulder to cry on I should be here to help him. And here Iam today.

He hugged me after a while. His hug is always so relaxing. But still I didn't get why he hates me because of that girl.

"But what's the reason for hating me in this" I asked. He didn't break the hug and he takes out his smartphone. I think he forgot that we are hugging eachother and it is awkward. But his warmth is relaxing I don't want to break the hug either.