→_→Chapter twenty←_←

Original author Se7enthDragon

Naruto's P.O.V.

I asked her to tell me about her life. I told her everything about mine and even apologized for my behaviour in these last few years. Now I have decided to make up for it. I'll make her so much happy that she'll forget that I was a monster.

She is hesitating to tell her story. Well even I was hesitating but we are going to marry each other in few days, atleast we should know about each other. Maybe I can solve her problem.

"My only problem is my dad" she said.

"What about him" I asked.

"When my mother gave me birth her body became weak and she died after some time. My father believes that Iam the reason my mother died. So he started hating me. He didn't even showed me love when I needed it the most. Neji-ni-san was there to support me but I wanted my father to tell me that it wasn't my fault that my mother died. For my whole life I always believed that Iam the reason my mother died. Father turned cold because of me. And now I lost hope to ever be loved by my father. All I ever wanted from him was love. Nothing more nothing less." She said while sobbing.

I didn't know her mother died. How the hell I didn't know that. How did she lived without her mother. I can't live 1 day without my mother and she lived her whole life. What kind of jerk her father is to not support her when needed.

I hugged her tightly. I didn't know what else to day. She's such a innocent girl and I ruined her life just because of a misunderstanding. Iam really a monster.

"You know what hinata" I said patting her back and she looked up in my eyes. Lavender met blue. I can't express in words how beautiful her eyes is.

"After marrying me you'll get a mother you always wanted you know. My mother is sweet she'll love you like her own daughter. My father too is a nice guy. Maybe because of this marriage you'll get a parent you always wanted." I said trying to stop her from crying. Iam right my parents will obviously love her like their own daughter.

She looks up to me with little smile.

"Thank you Naruto, your words meant a lot to me" she said.

"You know I wanted to tell you something too" I said.

She looked at me with questioning look.

"Your father told me that they want heir for company after our marriage but you don't have to worry about that I'll talk to your father tomorrow. I will never force you to do anything you don't want to do. I promise " I said.

Her face lit up with that. I guess she was also waiting for me to say something like that. Ofcourse why would she want to have sex me with me. Iam nobody for her. She loves that jerkface Keizo.

"Let's go I'll drop you home" I said and we started walking downstairs.

Hinata's P.O.V.

I was stunned yesterday. Naruto seems like completely different person. He told me about his past and also apologized for bullying me. I can't forgive him for that but there's nothing I'll get by being angry too. So I decided to let go of my anger.

Iam in my bed until now because today's Sunday. Naruto said he'll talk to my dad today about that heir issue. I didn't expected him to say something like that , I mean that guy is famous for fucking every girl he sees. How can he be so thoughtful.

Maybe I don't look hot to him but he said Iam beautiful many times. I don't know the reason but Iam happy. I decided to study when someone knocked on my door. It's 11 in the morning. Only Sunday is the day when I can sleep late because I used to study for whole night for my exams. Father didn't have problem with that.