→_→Chapter twenty four←_←

Original author Se7enthDragon

Naruto's P.O.V.

Mom asked me what happened to my hand. I just made up an excuse. We have a flight in 4 hours for Maldives. I wanted to win her heart but now I know I can never win something that doesn't belong to me. Her heart belongs to that jerkface.

I don't know what will happen in Maldives. Earlier my plan was to make this vacation for her to remember, but now I can't. I can't even think about to be with her. How can you act with someone who you love and they say they are trying to love you but in reality they are just trying to time pass.

I didn't expected that from her. I mean if you don't love me just don't give me fucking hope. She flirt backs she didn't deny the possibility of our daughter being beautiful. If you can't love me just say it. It'll be better than this. She says she's trying to figure out her feelings and than she's already planning to run away with her lover.

I feel like shit. I have decided now what I have to do.

We'll be back in 10 days. In 15days she'll go for her training. On last day I'll do it. It's easy that way.

Hinata Uzumaki will be happy to see what I'm going to do that day.

If I did that, that means these 10 days are my last days with her. I don't want to waste my last days sulking. I'll make this honeymoon best days of her life. I'll love her as a real wife.

Hinata's P.O.V.

I'm happy will be an understatement.

I have never been this happy in my entire life.

It's a great feeling. Love is beautiful.

It's so satisfying to feel that you love someone and they love you back,plus.......You are already married.

We made a silent policy to not touch each other.
Now I think it can be broken because I don't wanna leave him.

Like never.

So... This honeymoon is not going to be just about beaches.

We are on our way to airport.

Our flight is in 1 hour.

Naruto is quite. Like hella quiet. It's not like him.

I was about to ask him when he said

"Can I ask you something" he said seriously while driving.

I nodded.

"Honeymoon is something people experience only once in their life time. So I don't want you to act like you are just my wife because of forced marriage.
I want you to be happy in this honeymoon.

I want to love you like my real wife for once" he said.

What the hell. Why is he all serious all of a sudden.

"Naruto-kun, I'm your wife, and I was forced to marry you I agree but after our few meetings. I don't think now I'm forced. I'm happy to be married to you." I said.

He nodded.

I took his hand and intertwined with mines.

He looked surprised but soon he relaxed.

Naruto's P.O.V.

Her words were true. I can see in her eyes. But her conversation with Jerkface was true too. Maybe she wants to enjoy our 1 year together too.