41 - Comport

" Mr. Kim will be go home soon, he will stay here at the hospital for 2days more. We still making sure that Mr. Kim was already okay before heading out of this hospital " The doctor said and the 9 thanked the doctor as the doctor smiled at them and went outside leaving the 9 have a moment.

" Are you really feeling alright Youngie? " Seongmin asked and Taeyoung nodded his head while smiling at the younger.

Taeyoung was happy that Seongmin was there for him and willing to take care of him so the others will not be tired.

Sometimes Taeyoung thinks that Seongmin was also has a same feelings as he has for the younger. But there's also so much things that actually can be a reason to think that Seongmin also not having a same feelings as he has now.

At the side of the room while Taeyoung talking with Seongmin and the others. Here's Jungmo, standing in front the big window, looking at the beautiful view outside the hospital.

Jungmo was not only looking at the view of the outside. He was also thinking about why would Minjun really need to hurt his own trusted cousin than just to run away from them?

It's was just really disappointing for Jungmo to think about it. It's actually really disappointing, Taeyoung was always there for his Minjun hyung just like what Taeyoung always tell to Jungmo.

Taeyoung didn't even can speak bad things about his cousin. Taeyoung also said to Jungmo that Minjun was really a good cousin of his, since Minjun was there when he needs home and family.

Taeyoung was a happy person and a good cousin for Minjun then Minjun was just going to k1ll his own cousin just to make sure that the younger will not tell anything about he was doing now?

Even Taeyoung don't want to think that the one who shot him and almost k1ll him was his first trusted person.

Taeyoung only thinks that Minjun was a innocent person that really not true. Taeyoung don't want to believe since Minjun was really kind to him before.

Even Taeyoung knows that it's Minjun the one who almost k1ll him, he was just thinking it's a accident.

It's really hurt for Taeyoung to admit to himself that his first trusted person almost k1ll him last night.

Minjun was the best cousin for Taeyoung, but if Taeyoung finally admit it to himself he don't think he still look up to his older cousin again.

Jungmo knows that Taeyoung don't want to talk about what just happened last night. Jungmo knows to himself that if he opened up to Taeyoung what he wanted to open up about Minjun...

Taeyoung will just keep silent and just quietly cry. Jungmo all knows that Taeyoung and Minjun had a strong cousin relationship that even Taeyoung treasured it.

Jungmo wanted to have a little moment with the younger, but the others wanted to be with Taeyoung for now. This is the reason why Jungmo also in front of the window.

He was letting his other friends to talk with Taeyoung for now, then later on if the others was going to the canteen to eat and go home to change clothes, he was going to stay with Taeyoung and talk with him.

Minhee who knows that Jungmo was in the deep thoughts again, he knows it's still all about what just happening this days. Minhee doesn't want to bother the older to think, since he also know that Jungmo still need to had a time for himself.

Taeyoung who are also secretly looking at his Jungmo hyung. Taeyoung also knows that Jungmo was in a deep thoughts and he knows it's about last night.

Actually for Taeyoung, it's okay to open up what just happened last night. He was ready to answer what he was need to answer, just like what is Minjun and that partnerd of him plans to ruin Jungmo and Minhee's life.