49 - Why?

📌 Reminder: This book was all work of fiction, all the situations that will appeard here was not true.

📌 Warning: things that will use here like Gun was not safe. I'm repeating things like Gun was not safe and not good to be played with and only professional can use it. Thank you!

_________________________

Jungmo woke up in a empty room, he was now tied on a chair. Jungmo look around and don't see anything.

He tried to escape but he can't since the tie on his hand or should we say body was so tight and secured.

He tried to scream for help but no one comes to him. A tear finally escape on Jungmo's eyes as he think about the others mostly Minhee.

" Minhee-ahh find me please? Find me, i need you here... " Jungmo whispered to himself as more tears came out on his eyes.

Minutes later as he still cry silently, a boy show up on the room. Making Jungmo look into it and saw Minjun smiling chicky to him.

" Ow, you're crying? Why? Are you scared? " Minjun asked as he laugh.

" Where's Minhee now? Why he can't save you now? " Minjun said again and Jungmo give him a glared.

" Minhee will be here and save me, just wait for it. " Jungmo said and Minjun just laugh again.

" Why you always love to be with him? When I'm here with you when he was still not in your life? " Minjun asked.

Jungmo didn't answered.

" Why? " Minjun asked as he went towards Jungmo and held the youngers chin and lift it up.

Jungmo didn't answered again and didn't look at Minjun's face.

" WHY? " Minjun yelled as he remove is hand on Jungmo's chin.

Jungmo finally look at him and answered.

" WHY? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? "

" IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHO ALWAYS UNDERSTAND YOU! BUT YOU JUST KEEP HURTING HER JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FLIRT TO ME! "

" I HATE YOU, YOU KNOW THAT? I HATE YOU FOR BEING SO SELFISH! "

" YOU'RE SUCH A PEACE OF SH*T! "

" YOU KEEP HURTING PEOPLE MOSTLY YOUR GIRLFRIEND! "

" I'M NOT FOR REBOUND MINJUN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? " Jungmo yelled as a tear left his eyes again.

" so you're telling me that I'm a bad person? I'm an selfish person? " Minjun said as he look at Jungmo who are now crying.

" DON'T YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU? " Minjun yelled and Jungmo look at him.

" I KEEP HURTING HER JUST BECAUSE I WANT YOU! BUT WHEN THAT MINHEE CAME HE RUINED EVERYTHING I HAVE PLANNED! " Minjun yelled and Jungmo left a little chuckled.

" So you're also admitting to me that you're really a selfish person? "

" YOU DON'T LOVE ME MINJUN! YOU JUST LOVE ME BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I'M A SOFT PERSON, THAT EVEN YOU HURT ME JUST LIKE WHAT SOMIN DID TO ME WILL BE FORGIVEN EASILY! "

" You just love me because you only want to hurt me just like what you did to your girlfriend. " Jungmo said

Minjun laugh like he was now out of his mind, as he get his Gun and directly point it to Jungmo.

" See, you can even easily k!ll me! What is this? You will shot me like what  you did to Taeyoung? You will k!ll me like what you almost do to your cousin? "

" You said you love me? You also said it to Taeyoung. But what now? Even you said to both of us that you love us you still can k!ll us. "

" You know why? IT BECAUSE YOU REALLY DON'T LOVE US YOU ONLY WANT TO BE SELFISH AS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE! " Jungmo yelled as a tear left his eyes again.

" What now? why are you just looking at me? K!LL ME NOW! YOU WANT TO K!LL ME RIGHT? K!LL ME NOW! " Jungmo said as he cried.

" Why can't you just love me back? Why you always choose Minhee? WHY? " Minjun said as a tear left on his eyes as he still point his gun to Jungmo.

" We're not for each other Minjun. "

" And Minhee? Why i always choose him? It's because he was more better than you and Somin. "

" Minhee took a good care of me, WHILE YOU AND SOMIN JUST KEEP HURTING ME! "

Jungmo answered as Minjun can't take it anymore.

He smirked and directly point his Gun again to Jungmo, but now was more clearly that when he click it Jungmo will directly shot on the chest directly to his heart.

He was about to click the Gun when someone hit him from behind that's makes him fall on the ground and thankfully the Gun didn't shot Jungmo.

Minjun was now collapsed on the ground, still breathing but can't wake up.

Jungmo opened his eyes and look at that person who just save him.

A smile slowly draw on Jungmo's face as his tears still falling down to his cheeks.

_______________________
822 words
Publish: 07/15/2022