chapter 13

Este wakes up in her own house the day after sleeping over at Kit's house. Luckily she is not gonna be bored today since Sebastian is coming over. The doorbell rings around 1pm which means Bash is exactly on time.

"Hi bestie" Este says as she takes a step aside to let him in.

"Hey Este!"

The two hug each other tightly and ramble on about how excited they are to see each other again. Este has always wanted a guy best friend. James came close but he was also more the boyfriend of Christine than her guy best friend if that makes sense.

"Your outfit is stunning!"

"Take a look in the mirror my guy."

"Stop! How have you been?"

"Great actually! Been hanging out with friends and stuff like that. I'm guessing you have been doing a lot of Heartstopper promo?"

"Yeah, we've been hanging out with the cast and it's just amazing the show is doing so well. I think we are all over the moon."

"Well I really hope there comes a second season!"

"Kit didn't tell you? We have been renewed for two more seasons! They are gonna announce it on instagram today!"

"Oh my god that's so cool!"

"I know right! You could come to set one day so you can be in one of Tobie's vlogs."

"No, because that's literally on my bucket list, being in one of Tobie Donovan's vlogs and being on a set of a movie or series. I would feel a little out of place though, since I'm not involved with the show."

"You are our friend so I think it'll be alright."

"Does that mean I would get to meet Alice fucking Oseman?"

"Yes!"

"My queen, I love her with my body and soul."

"Don't we all?"

They both laugh as Este walks to the kitchen to get them something to drink. She returns with two glasses of water and sets them down on the table in front of them.

"Soooo you and Kit."

"There it is."

"What?"

"The question you have been wanting to ask ever since you came in here."

"Okay but how did it happen? Like I have been shipping you guys ever since you first met him at Rhea's party so I want to know everything I can."

"Well we were just sitting on his couch, and we were talking about random stuff and a silence fell so I asked him what was on his mind and he said that I was."

"Very smooth."

"Yeah and then we kissed and it wasn't even awkward after that which I was very thankful for."

"So you only kissed once?"

"No we definitely didn't kiss each other just once."

"Stop, you kissed more than once?"

"Yeah I think like 5 times? I don't know. I didn't count the kisses."

"Why didn't he ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"I don't know, I think he just wants to be sure. He did ask me to be his plus one to a movie premiere which is absolutely insane."

"He did not!"

"I know I was just as surprised as you are right now. I also immediately started freaking out which made him laugh at me. I was like: sorry Kit Connor but I am not used to going to fancy stuff like you are so let me freak out about this for a moment alright?"

"Of course you said that. You are Este Norwood after all."

"What is that supposed to mean huh?"

"It's just such an Este thing to do. I bet that's why Kit likes you, because you get so excited about everything. I could give you a bar of chocolate right now and you wouldn't shut up about how nice that is. If I were him I would shoot my shot."

"Then why don't you shoot your shot? Maybe I'll say yes and we can date."

"Este I'm a homosexual."

"I know."

Este begins laughing while Bash looks at her fakely annoyed. When she is done laughing she looks up and starts again. It takes a while for her to stop, finding herself super funny.

"I'm sorry your face is just so funny."

"Thanks for the compliment Mrs Norwood."

"Of course, Mr Croft."

🍒🍒🍒

Their friendship is
super slay!