15.

liked by hichasestokes and 4,332,754 others

valeriastarkey - full explanation video coming out on my insta tonight !!

username - glad ur okay. i missed you.
^valeriastarkey - "i hope that you're okay. address the letters to the holes in my butterfly wings. nothing's forever. nothings as good as it seems." okay sorry im done now. anyway i love you and olivia rodrigo clearly. thank you ❤️

username - you're perfect

drewstarkey - car crash was my b
^valeriastarkey - whoops 🤷‍♀️

madelyncline - cutie
^valeriastarkey - come over rn

rudeth - bro almost died
^valeriastarkey - yolo bby 💪

hichasestokes - almost lost ya there val
^valeriastarkey - yeah whatevah 🤷‍♀️

Valeria Starkey just posted a video!

"Hey, guys. This is kind of weird for me. I never really do sit-down videos like this. Maybe I should start question mark? Anyway, a lot of you have been asking about why I needed emergency surgery and shit so I thought I should explain."

"And I'm Drew Starkey."

"Shit, my bad. Sorry, Drew. Yeah, I have Drew here because he's going to be explaining a little bit with me since I don't remember a lot of it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"So Drew and I were on our way to Chase's house. Drew was driving. He was being perfectly safe. I mean, he always is. So we're at this stop light and it turns green so Drew starts driving. Apparently the other light never went red but there were no cars driving through so Drew had no way of knowing."

"Also, the stop light is, like, around the corner from the way the traffic was coming. I had no way to see if cars were coming or not." Drew adds.

"Yeah, so Drew starts going through the intersection and I don't remember anything after that." I conclude.

"Alright, I, unfortunately, remember everything. Yeah, so we're in the middle of this intersection and a car comes at 60 mph from Valeria's side and goes straight into the car. Now Valeria is passed out and her phone is ringing so I'm trying to pick up the phone. My brain wasn't fully processing anything so I was super focused on her fucking phone. The car behind us also hit us and then the pattern continued. It took EMTs about 30 minutes to even reach Valeria. I was freaking out the whole time."