Several Questions

Voices started to fill the room once more, quiet talking and chatter. Questions or theories of what could possibly be happening. Confusion. All of it was present in the room.

They felt muffled to me, like being in a different room or something. I didn't try to make out the words, after all, I was kinda stuck in my own head.

I felt a sudden feeling, like I was being watched. Considering who I was standing next to, I immediately assumed it was the guy. I mean, can't blame him. I am a hot piece of work after all.

I turned my head, to look at the mystery that was this man. I had then began to take notice of his appearance then and there.

He had fluffy, white silky hair with red undertones at the bottom. The bottom of it almost fell onto his shoulders. His eyes were a greyish shade of green. His jacket was very long, yet big around him as well. It was a dark green, with some red looking things on the left side of it.

He had a white shirt on, with some weird red symbol on it. His pants were black, and he had light brown shoes. That for some reason had zipper things on them? I dont know where he got that, or how it was made. But it was definitely made by someone who was tripping balls at that moment.

His skin.. it was oddly pale compared to the rest of everyone here. It was like he hadn't been outside in days or something. Oh well, I rarely go outside and yet my skin still looks okay so I can't be talking.

He had taken notice of the fact that I had looked at him, and chuckled with a friendly smile. "Ah, apologies. I should have more manners." He apologized with his eyes closed. His voice was very raspy, yet masculine and soft at the same time.

"Nah, no need to say your sorry. People say I'm a hot piece of work after all." I winked, hoping to say it in a way where he would get that it was a joke.

"Ahaha.." He laughed at the joke surprisingly. Well, at least he took it well. Maybe he just takes jokes well, or maybe he's a bit of a jokester himself.

"Well, they're right it seems." He said, his half lidded eyes tinted with a sense of relaxation. I flinched a little, taken aback by the words he just spoke. Wasn't expecting him to be flirtatious, but okay Hope's Peak. Maybe his talent has something to do with that?

I laughed at that too, hoping I wasn't blushing or anything. I wasn't exactly wanting to get a boyfriend on my first day here, nor hook up with anyone.

I stood up after my fit of laughter, "Heh. Your not so bad yourself, man. I mean, with those eyes, you could practically have any guy or gal you want!" I smirked, eyes full of glee.

"Heh, I wouldn't say that. I don't think someone so unworthy as me would have anyone chasing after me." He smiled politely, looking down at the floor.

"Aw, don't say that. At the very least, your worthy enough to work at a male hooters." I said, trying to cheer this handsome stranger I had barely known up. He looked at me again, not directly though.

"If anything, you'd probably be more worth the job than me. Someone as good looking as you would probably be fit enough to work there." He smiled in a relaxed looking state. Man, this guy was good at flirting.

I felt a warm feeling on my cheeks, but shook my head with a forced laugh. I didn't want the guy to think I was this easy to fluster, he would probably either abuse his ability at flirting or just use it as an advantage if he needed to.

"Man, your good. What's your name, pal? I oughta know who Mr. Flirtatious is!" I said, facing my whole body towards him.

"Its Nagi-"

"Ah, your wrong! This is not an entrance exam" A cutesy voice suddenly spoke out loud, high pitched as can be. It sounded far, but not quite. It immediately caught my attention, snapping me out of the trance I was in with that guy.

"What was that just now?" The large guy asked, understandably confused. A baby faced guy then spoke, "Hey, fatass.. why did you make that cutesy voice all of the sudden?" He asked, a rude and angry tone in his words.

"I won't dispute that blunt remark about my weight, but that voice you just heard was not mine." He said, acknowledging the fact that he had kinda just been fat-shamed by some boss baby lookin dude.

"Huh? Then who's is it?" A.. rather big chested, dark skinned girl had asked with a really confused expression on her face.

"Um, it's actually mine!" The high voice had spoken again, this time giving me a clear idea of where it was coming from.

"Who's there?! Where are you?!" A muscular looking, tall man yelled roughly out in.. fear? I honestly couldn't tell.

"It sounds like is coming from behind the teachers desk." A soft spoken girl who was also.. big chested had pointed out, looking like she was trying to get a better look at whoever was behind said teachers desk.

"All right! I see everyone has arrived! Let's begin!" The voice boasted again, this time sounding more energetic.

We all waited in silence, awaiting whatever was about to happen.

Then.. out from the desk came.. a pink and white rabbit that had some wand a magical girl would have?

Once again, a question had been imprinted into my mind. Louder than all the others had flooded into the calibers of my brain cells.

Dude..

Was I tripping balls?

//////////////
Okay I think I'm gonna start doing author notes now- but if you feel like answering this question, readers; what do you think of Y/N so far? And do you have anything to suggest?