Isekai

"What.. what the fuck?!"

I felt myself practically yell those words with a hysterical grin on my face. Before i knew it, I found myself chuckling quietly. I slapped a hand on my knee, not caring if Mr. Flirty saw me or not. This was fucking hilarious, even if i was tripping balls.

"Is.. that a stuffed animal?" A girl with short, red hair had asked. She was confused, just as much as everyone else in the room was. I, on the other hand, was both confused and amused. Heh, that rhymed.

"Thats right! I am a squeezably soft animal!" It said in its high pitched ass voice, causing me to laugh even further. "Magical Miracle Girl ☆ Usami! Aka, Usami!" It seemingly introduced itself. So Usami was its name huh?

"Nice to meet you all!" It said with a happy looking face. I couldn't really tell, considering it was some weird fuckin robot thing.

"Huh.. wha-wha-wha-wha-whatt!" A short boy had belted out in horror, but the sounds of his horror only made the sadism within me brim.

"Dude, am I tripping balls right now?" I asked out loud, still wheezing as I placed a hand on my face. Some dude with shark teeth had shooken his head at my question, "No, you arent.. tripping balls or anything." He reassured, saying the last part slowly.

"Whats with this talkin' chihuahua?!" The girl with the big bazongas had asked, fear and confusion dwindling in her words. "Eh?! That's a chihuahua?!" Another girl questioned, she for some reason had horns on the top of her head.

"Does anyone here know what a rabbit is?" Usami had asked us all. I responded rather quickly, trying to stifle my laughter. "Dude of course, we don't live under a rock." I commented quickly, although I presume it didn't hear me since it continued on with its explanation.

"Its a loveable animal thats very fluffy and soft!" It explained even though it didn't even fucking need to. "Thats what I am! A singing, dancing, talking rabbit mascot!" It smiled enthusiastically, putting its.. paws up into the air. Yeah, I'm just gonna stick with paws.

"H-Hold on! Let me process this first!" The short boy begged, I had only just noticed that he had a chef hat on. Was he the Pillsbury dough boy or?

"Okie-dokie!" It responded in return to his plead. "Um.. what do you guys think?" He asked us all, fear in his face. "I-I've never seen a stuff animal that can sing, dance and talk before.." He had said. Dude, I don't think any of us have. This isn't Annabelle.

"I-Its probably remote controlled or something. Don't act like such a pussy over a child's toy." He had roughly grunted, even though he himself was clearly nervous.

"Nah, i don't think something as lifelike as that would be remote controlled. Not saying this is Annabelle or anything, but I dont think the possibility of it being remote controlled is possible." I had commented, placing a hand on my hip.

"Its movements and mannerisms are not the issue." the large guy had commented as well, "More importantly, based on what it just said.." He trailed off but then pointed his finger at the animal.

"It seems you know something about our current situation." He said, trying to sound intimidating to this little rabbit bot.

"Of course! Im the leader of this school trip!" It had beamed, happily dancing. "School trip?" He had shown interest in whatever the rabbit was talking about, "Hey! What do you mean school trip?!" He had grunted, clearly desperate for answers.

"A large group of students go on a chaperoned trip with the lead teacher! It's the biggest event of the year!" It announced eagerly. "W-We're not looking for such a literal answer.." The guy who's voice keeps cracking had stammered.

"Now let's depart for the fun school trip!" It announced with pure optimism. Optimism, my worst enemy.

But as I stood, i felt the ground shake and the room begin to collapse upon itself. And before i knew it.. I was not in a room; but  a beach. A tropical looking beach, with clear ocean and a palm tree.

Wow..

I felt myself burst into laughter again. Man, I really was tripping balls.

"What.. the hell?" The guy who's voice kept cracking had said. The little chef guy burst out in a fit of fear; "Wha-wha-wha-wha-what?!"

"This is a joke.. right?" The guy with shark teeth asked, clearly wanting to be told yes.

"Where are we?!" The girl with horns yelled out, looking as if she was about to cry.  "Bahah! Man, I really am tripping balls!" I had joked, not being able to feel the same fear everyone else was feeling. "Everyone! Please stay calm!" Usami had reassured.

"There is no reason to panic! See? Look around!" She tried to comfort all the horrified students in a hurry herself. I'm just going to assume she's a girl from now on.

"Where am I? Did I get isekai'd?" I chuckled, wiping an amused tear from my face. "How are you being so calm?! Don't you see where we are?!" The guy with the continous voice cracks had asked me, out of either anger or fear.

"Well- I mean, I wouldn't be asking where we were if I didn't." I shrugged, a carefree smile on my face. He had seemed bewildered at my relaxed state.

"Why are you so calm?! We're in a completely different place!" He had started to yell at me, sweat dripping down his face as he vibrated. I had watched with half lidded eyes, tuning out most of his screaming. Only hearing a; "Are you even listening?!"

"Pff.. no.." I started laughing again, putting a hand on him to keep myself from falling.

I had heard Usami saying something, but felt Hajime stiffen in what seemed to be shock. I wasn't able to hear what she said due to my laughter. So i stood up.

"Um, sorry- what di-"

My carefree attitude was then interrupted by a big force.

And before I knew it, I was unconscious.

////////////////////
Wow... Y/N sure likes making tripping balls jokes.