Chapter 2

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions.Sonic is owned by Sega along with the characters while Equestria Girls are owned by Hasbro studios.Also shout out to the transcripts that I borrowed and I would like to give credit to them.
(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Transcripts My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games)

Chapter 2-Mysterious arrival

As the morning sun rose once more, Sunset could be seen with red eyes as she refused to sleep after what she had just seen,she could only sit down on one of the couches with the book she wrote on earlier becoming present in her hand.Not to far away from her,two hedgehogs could be seen laying down against the bed she prepared for them.She could write intensely in the book which she hoped that a certain princess from another world would aid in hee time of need.

Sunset Shimmer: Dear princess Twilight,I know your probably busy with the whole princess stuff but In case you read this,I need you to come as soon as possible.Something weird and bizarre just happened,first someone tried to figure out the portal to Equestria and now I got two ALIEN HEDGEHOGS WHICH ARE PROBABLY EITHER DEAD OR ALIVE!!

Sunset could only wait for a response from Twilight,her impatience taking the better of her as she could only put the book down in frustration.She could only get from her couch before turning the other way which lead to the kitchen with her leaning against the counter.She could only try to calm herself down

Sunset Shimmer: Okay,just take a deep breath Sunset...I'm sure this is just some weird dream I'm having because I'm stressing myself out from all this magic shenanigans.

Sunset could only take in a breath of fresh air before letting it out.However,Sunset's fears would get the best of her with her turning around to seeing that one of the hedgehogs had disappeared from their spot.At that Moment,Sunset stood in absolute horror with her hands already trembling.She could only lean back against the counter as she could only process the situation.Before she could do anything,she felt a light tap against her shoulder which shook in to her very core.She turned around slowly to see a familiar blue hedgehog,alive and awake standing behind her in the kitchen counter.

Sonic: Good evening Ma'am...mind telling me what's happening.

Sunset could only stare at the blue hedgehog for a couple of seconds before her instincts took over,her screams becoming so loud to the point where it startled the blue hedgehog.Sonic tried to reassure her that everything was okay,but Sunset wasn't listening as she ran across the room against one of the walls of her house.

Sonic: H-Hey calm down!

Again,Sunset refused to listen to the blue hedgehog as she grabbed the bat from earlier which leaned on the wall before yelling at the blue creature.

Sunset Shimmer: S-Stay back!Whatever the hell you came from in space or in Equestria,I won't let you induct me to whatever scheme you and your friend have!!

Sonic could only descend from the kitchen counter before looking at her with utter confusion and disbelief.The blue hedgehog could only try to talk to the woman in front of him as he tried to reassure her that everything was alright.

Sonic: Relax Bacon girl,I'm not here to induct anyone like in those movies you humans watch.

Sunset Shimmer: You...you can talk?!

Sonic: Of course I can,now put down the bat so we can talk about this.

Sunset Shimmer: How do I know this isn't your scheme to induct me?