Chapter 6

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions.Sonic is owned by Sega along with the characters while Equestria Girls are owned by Hasbro studios.Also shout out to the transcripts that I borrowed and I would like to give credit to them.
(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Transcripts My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games)

Chapter 6-Let the real games begin!

After Sunset had lost against Twilight in math,she could only look down sadly before she felt her friends arm wrapped around her shoulder before she looked over to to Rainbow Dash congratulating her.Her other friends soon joined in with her along with Shadow and Sonic who were watching from the sidelines

Rainbow Dash: That was awesome!

Rarity: Truly amazing!

Sunset Shimmer: But we didn't win!

Sonic: So?You still gave it your all and we're all proud of you for that.

Applejack: Plus That was as close to winnin' as Canterlot's ever been.

Dean Cadance: After a careful tally of the points, we'd like to present the students moving on to the Friendship Games' second event.

Everyone could only applaud before Twilight looked over to see the others cheering for Sunset.She looked over to her teammates hoping she would get the same response only for her teammates to look the other way leaving Twilight feeling alone.Sonic could notice Twilight looking down sadly as he tried to walk over to her to congratulate her for winning only for Eggman to place his shoulder on her before giving her a smile.

Dr.Eggman: Congratulations on beating her twilight,as expected from Crystal Prep best student.

Twilight could only give a small smile back towards him much to Sonic's dismay.Just then,her device then started beeping as Twilight was quick to react.

Sci-Twi: Looks like I've got something to do again,thanks for congratulating me on my win Dr.Eggman sir.

Twilight then ran off as Sonic and Shadow looked over to Eggman to see him looking back at them with a smirk.

Later

Twilight could only watch the others who were hanging out near the statue where the portal was once held before she saw them leaving.She used that time to sneak around the buses near by before she heard a female voice call out to her.Fluttershy was currently hanging out with her animal only for her notice Twilight peaking on her.

Fluttershy: Do you wanna give her a treat?

Sci-Twi: Guess I'm not the only one to smuggle her pet into school.

Fluttershy could only giggle at her response.

Fluttershy:Not just one.

Fluttershy then reavled the other animals with Twilight looking shocked to see how many animals their were.

Sci-Twi: Oh, wow. All I have is Spike.

Twilight then reached out to gran her dog spike before showing Fluttershy her animal.

Fluttershy: It really is uncanny. Does he talk?

Sci-Twi: Um, not that I know of.

Fluttershy: Congratulations on winning, by the way. Though, it didn't seem like anyone on your team was very excited about it.