Chapter 9

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions.Sonic is owned by Sega along with the characters while Equestria Girls are owned by Hasbro studios.Also since I don't want to type the song word by word,I'm giving credit to the transcripts(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Unleash_the_Magic)Also shout out to the transcripts that I borrowed and I would like to give credit to them.
(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Transcripts My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games)
(Side Note:Some scenes were inspired by Sonic Archive comics,Sonic X and the Sonic 2 movie )

Chapter 9-The Final Battle

Sonic and Shadow stood menacingly at Eggman who looked on in confusion after thinking he had destroyed them after stealing Twilight and Sunset magic

Dr.Eggman: What!But how?!

Super Sonic: Looks like in the end,that plan of yours failed again.

Dr.Eggman growled before he moved the Egg dragon up to the sky.

Dr.Eggman: No matter,this time I'll finish you to off personally.

Sonic and Shadow then powered up with yellow aura surrounding them before flying up in the sky where Eggman was heading.The mad scientist activated his machine to fire a bunch of yellow and purple lasers with Shadow and Sonic dodging each one with ease.Sonic flew above Eggman before dropping dashing on the Egg Dragon which Eggman simply blocked it with its arms before smacking Sonic back.Shadow flew in the air before unleashing a series of chaos spears at Eggman's direction who managed to maneuvered around each blast.

Sonic dashed forward trying to land a hit on the mad scientist but failed when his fist connected with one of its arms. Eggman retaliated by smacking Sonic away giving Shadow enough time to teleport in front of him before blasting him back.

Dr.Eggman: Not bad but we both know that your super forms won't last long against me.

Sonic and Shadow could only spin around the Egg Dragoon in the air which formed a small tornado.This caused the egg dragon to spin around with the wind which gave Sonic and Shadow the opportunity to strike.Sonic and Shadow unleashed a series of spin dashes within the tornado which irritated the mad scientist as he could see the damage it was causing.With a press of a button,Eggman unleashed a shockwave which stunned both Hedgehogs in mid air before sending them back.

Dr.Eggman: That trick won't work on me,you'll have to do better than that!

Sonic could only look over to Shadow.

Super Sonic: So...got any ideas?

Super Shadow: Keep the Doc busy,I'll signal you when I'm ready.

Super Sonic: You got it!

Shadow suddenly flies higher in the air while Sonic dashes forward towards the Egg dragoon,Eggman fired purple lasers towards Sonic direction only for him to dodge each attack.Using that time to strike,Sonic leaped on one of the Egg Dragoon's arms before leaping once more and punching it which left a huge mark.Eggman tried swinging at the yellow hedgehog who teleported away instantly before hitting the backside of the Egg Dragoon which sent the mad doctor forward.

Dr.Eggman: Why you little!

Super Sonic: Time to show you what I'm made of Eggman!

In a blink of an eye,Sonic started to spin around the Egg dragoon slightly faster after each strike he landed which started to shake the robot suit.Eggman felt himself being pushed around which made the mad doctor growl in annoyance.Eggman tried hitting the blue hedgehog but much to his dismay,Sonic was just to fast for him to keep track.Eggman tried swiping Sonic away with one of its arms but the blue hedgehog teleported above him before raising his hand up.