Chapter 5

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions.Sonic is owned by Sega along with the characters while Equestria Girls are owned by Hasbro studios.Also shout out to the transcripts that I borrowed and I would like to give credit to them.
(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Transcripts My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games)

Chapter 5-Eggman's game

Later

After what had taken place earlier,the others sat down on the stairs outside of the school entrance as they could only talk amongst one another about what had just happened.

Rarity: I can't believe our world's Twilight goes to Crystal Prep!

Sonic: Not to mention she's friends with Eggman out of all people?!

Rainbow Dash: You're saying that Twilight's gonna play against us and side with that manic?She'd never do that!

Fluttershy: Our Twilight wouldn't.

Sunset could only speak in a frustrating tone.

Sunset Shimmer: Our Twilight is a princess in Equestria and an expert in friendship magic! And if she was here, we'd have already figured out why magic is randomly popping up during pep rallies and costume changes.

Sunset could only take take a fresh breathe of air before letting out a sigh.

Sunset Shimmer: Sorry. I'm just frustrated that I haven't heard back from her.

Applejack: She's a princess in Equestria. Probably got problems of her own to deal with.

Rarity: We certainly can't expect her to drop everything and pop through the portal whenever. Especially if it's to deal with something as minor as a few random pony-ups.

Shadow: Your friends are right you know.

Sunset looked to see Shadow leaning against the wall with his hands crossed.

Sunset Shimmer: But they aren't minor! Magic came into this world when I stole Twilight's crown. It's taken a lot for me to earn everyone's trust. If we have to forfeit the games because I can't think of a way to keep it under control...

Fluttershy: Oh, Sunset, I'm sure you'll be able to figure things out.

Applejack: You're the one who helped us understand what was goin' on with the sirens. Remember?

Sunset Shimmer: I guess. But Twilight was the one who really figured out what we needed to defeat them.

Shadow: Although that's true,you still played a bit part in taking those guys down.Either you like it or not Sunset,You can't keep relying on your friend from Equestria to fix everything.Someday you'll need to get back on your two feet and start fixing things yourself along with your friends.

Rarity: Shadow is right,besides don't you remember, darling? What we needed to defeat them was you.

Sonic: Not to mention the fact that if it wasn't for you,the others may have lost to the sirens.I know it may seem scary to face these problems but your not alone.You've got your friends to help you whenever something like this pops up.

Sunset could only look at the others who all gave her a heartwarming smile,Sunset could only sigh before smiling back at everyone.

Sunset Shimmer: All right.

Everyone besides Shadow could only cheer loudly for her before Rainbow Dash was the first to speak amongst the crew.

Rainbow Dash: Come on, guys! Let's see if we can find any info about the events and come up with a strategy. You comin', Sunset?