Chapter 36

Tayvion's pov

Tayvion: COME ON BABE LETS GOO !!!
Kailani: okay okay *laughs*

When she came down she looked soo beautiful she was wearing a high low dress with the top part black and the bottom was a peach color and she was wearind black pumps.

Tayvion: you look soo beautiful Baby cheecks
Kailani: awhh thanks Cookie you are too *kisses him*

I was wearing a white dress shirt with a black bow tie and my black pants and black converse.

Tayvion: *kisses back* thanks bae

Aniya pov

Well you know gurls take long to get ready ? Well Malak is taking long to get ready .

Aniya: COME ON MALAK TAYVION AND KAILANI ARE PROBABLY THERE ALREADY !!!
Malak: okayy shit Ni *comes downstairs*
Aniya: finally now lets go

Malak was wearing all black dress shirt with a white bow tie and white pants with black converse. And i was wearin a high low dress with the top part a peach color and the bottom part black with peach colored pumps.

Malak: lookin sexy ma *kisses you *
Aniya: *kisses back* you too now lets go
We get into the car and go to kalani and tayvions we going out to the club
~at the club~
Malaks p.o.v
So we go to the club and Aniya and kalani just start drinking Hella shots
aniya:malakkk I wannnaa go
Malak:ight tay let's go
Kalani:cookiee
Tayvion:yes baby
Kalani:les go homeee
Tayvion: okay lets go

Aniya pov

When we went home i was DRUNK AS HELL and Malak was a lil bit too.

Aniya: *bites lip* have i ever said your sexy ?
Malak: yes Aniya *smiles*
Aniya: you know *walks to him slowly* ill do anything for you .... Anything *smirks*
Malak: oh really ?
Aniya: really
Malak: okay ... Go make me a sandwich
Aniya: *gasps* noo !!
Malak: nahh im just playin *laughs*
Aniya: come on babyyy lets goo upstairsss *pulls him upstairs*
Malak: Aniyaaa ??
Aniya: yes mallaakk ? *laughs*
Malak: i love you
Aniya: i love you too

I kissed him and he kissed back and took off my pumps then i was tugging on his bow tie and when i pulled it he leaned closer and closer to me. Which made me turned on. Then i ripped it and off and unbuttoned his shirt then he took of my dress and he layed me on the bed.

Aniya: owhh Malak i want you noww !!
Malak: hol up ma *takes off his pants*
Aniya: leett mee help youu

I grabbed his neck and pulled him to me and started kissing him. Then he finally took off his pants and he got ontop of me and started giving me hickeys.

Aniya: *moans*
Malak: you like dat ?
Aniya: *nods her head and still moaning*

Then he went down to my chest and still was trailing down to my area and then he pulled my panties down.

Aniya: Huurryyy babyy huryy *whines*

Malak doesnt really like to talk when we have sex but who cares. Then he came back up to me and kissed me while I unclipped ma bra and then next thing you know Malak was already inside me.

Aniya: OHHH BABY!! *moans*
Malak: *groans while going a little faster*

Have I ever told yall he was HUGEE ??!! Well now yall know 😏😂. Then he went faster and i spread my legs open so he can go deeper.

Malak: Damnn Aniya you tight as fuck *goes faster*
Aniya: *moans* faster Malak fasterrrrrrr

I probably shouldnt of said that then we went Wayy faster that i didnt even know he could do.

Aniya: *moans louder* SHITT !

Then I got up and he layed down on the bed.

Aniya: now its my turn *laughs*
Malak: go ahead *smirks*

Then i put him inside of me and started riding this nigfa like a pony or some other shit.

Malak: *groans* shit Aniya *grabs your hips*

Then I bounce up and down fast while he was just laying down having his hands on my hips.

Malak: oh my god *lays his head back*
Aniya: Im gonna cum Baby !!

I went harder and he was just groaning which turned me on even moree

Malak: wait wait wait

He got up and layed me at the edge of the bed while he was standing up going inside of me hard and fast.

Aniya: Malak *moans* im cumming baby *whines*
Malak: go baby *kisses you*

Then i cummed and them he cummed a few seconds later and we were both breathing hard laying down in the covers.

Malak: damn you can ride a nigha Aniya *laughs and still breathes hard*
Aniya: you know i can bae and your thrust game too strong *laughs*
Malak: you know it *winks*
Aniya: if i get pregnant ... Will you stay for me ?
Malak: of course i will i will always be here for you bae caise i love you *kisses you*
Aniya: and i love you too *kisses back*

(( A/N ))

It was REALLY !! Weird writing this chapter cause its my first time writing something explicit so I tried my best 😵😵😁😁 VOTE COMMENT oh yea and i got a lil help from Aniya_watson 💎🙌😄