Chapter 47

Kailani pov
2 weeks later

Me and Kali were in our refrigerater looking for something to eat then she got an idea.

Kali: "Mommy lets go to the gwocy store !"

Kailani: "Thats a good idea baby go put on some shoes babydoll"

Kali: "otayy" *runs upstairs*

I laughed its funny that she keeps on sayin "otayy" cause she got it from the movie little rascals when we were watching it a while ago.

I got my taxi 12's an put them on and i had this weird feeling in my stomach but i drunk some water after it though.

Kali came downstairs with her shoes on the wrong foot.

Kailani: *laughs* "Kali does you feet feel weird ?"

Kali: "A little bit..... *looks down at them and notices* OWHH THEYRE ON DA WONG FOOT!" *giggles and switches them*

Kailani: "I knew you woulda noticed *laughs*"

She put ger shoes on the right way and then we walked out the door and went into my new mercedes 2015 thats a bright red color. If yall wanted to know where Tay is hes at work teaching kids dancing. Kali goes there too but she wanted mommy and daughter time today 😘😂.

*at the grocery store*

Kali: "And .. Well get some oweos (oreos)"

Kailani: "I think thats enough junk food babydoll" *laughs*

We went to the fruit and vegetable section.

Kailani: "Go find allllll the fruits and veggies you like and bring them back to this cart kay ?"

Kali: "Otayy mommy"

I was following her just watchin her get strawberries, grapes, oranges , and she got watermelon ? Suprised she picked it up! 😂😂

Then i saw some girl who looked my age and she walked up to me.

Girl: "Hey arent you Tayvion's fianceé?"

Kailani: "Uhh who are you?"

Girl: "owh im just that girl who was with your boyfriend in high school .. Im da girl who he cheatin on with you *smirks* .. Justice Willow ".

Kailani: "Owh you" *rolls her eyes*

Justice: "Dont roll your eyes at me!"

Kali: "Mommy whats wong?"

Kailani: "nothing Kali hol up"

Justice: "owh so this is your guy's baby?"

Kailani: "Yes?"

Justice: "hmm me and tay couldve had a cuter one.."

Kailani: "Bitch how bout you leave or ima have to knock yo weave out your head witcho bald ass"

Justice: "No bitch" *pushes her*

I fell to the ground and ran up on her and punched her in the jaw an kicked the back of her legs so she can fall then i got ontop of her and punch her in the face multiple times.

Kali: "Beat her ass mommy!"

While i was stilll fightin her she kicked me in the stomach and i dont know why but that shit hurt like reall bad !!

Kailani: *groans* "Shit"

I pulled her weave out and threw it at her.

Kailani: "That was your ass beatin from stealin Tayvion" *groans*

She just walked away and Kali went up to me .

Kali: "Are you okay mommy?"

Kailani: "i think so baby in fine"

Kali: "Im calling daddy"

She just took my phone out and she knew the passcode which im suprised of.

I heard someone say hello threw da phone then i got up and we started to go to the register.

Kali: "Daddy.. Mommy got into a fight with some girl in da gwocy store and now her stomach is .. *pulls my shirt up* red ?"

Kailani: "Kali *laughs*"

Kali: "Yeah ... Okay.... wuv you too .. Bye"

She hung up and gave me back my phone.

Kali: "He said he is on his way back home"

Kailani: "Okay babydoll"

I paid the register and while i was walkin with da grocery cart to the car and Kali was riding on it i was thinking why my stomach hurt so bad?! ..... Then i finally remebered and got hella mad

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-

-

-

-

-

-

I was 2 weeks pregnant

~A/N~

OWH SHIT KAILANI PREGNANT AND SHE GOT KICKED IN THE STOMACH WHILE DA FIGHT?! Comment vote ⬅ 😁😵😱😞😔👎🙊👶