Chapter 48

Tayvion pov

I came back from work cause Kali told me that Kailani got into a fight with Justice at the store that crazy hoe I forgot all about her.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv to wait for Kali and Kailani to come back.

~5 mins later~

Kali: "WE BACK!!"

Kailani & Kali walked in and she put her keys on the door and then she came to me and layed her head on my lap.

Kailani: "My stomach" *groans*

Kali: "Its Otayy mommy"

Tayvion: "What happened?"

Kailani: "Me and Kali were at da store and then ... Justice hoe came and started talking shit and you know ima give a 1-800 choke dat hoe to her and then when we were fighting she kicked me in the stomach and remeber im pregnant?"

Tayvion: "Nah we need to go to the doctor Bae"

Kailani: "Can you help me up?" *groans*

Tayvion: "Come on"

I picked her up bridal style and walked to the car.

Tayvion: "Come on babydoll lets go"

Kali: "Where we goin?"

Tayvion: "Your going to Auntie River's house and me and mommy are gonna go to the doctor"

Kali: "Okay"

~ 10 mins later ~
~Kailani pov~

Kailani: "Be good Kali mommy will see you tomorrow kay?"

Kali: "Okay love you mommy an love you daddy" *kisses their cheecks*

Tayvion: "I love you too Babydoll"

River: "I hope errthang comes out good"

Kailani: *laughs* "Me too ill text ya bout it"

River: "Okay Kay Kay bye Tayvion !"

Tayvion: "Byee!"

We got back in the car and drove to the doctor's.

Tayvion: "Do you want anything to eat when we come back?"

Kailani: "Taco Bell?"

Tayvion: "Aight"

Me and Tay got the the doctors and we walked in holding hands. Then we walked to the the lady where the front desk is.

Lady: "Hello how may I help you guys?" *smiles*

Tayvion: "Hey um my fianceè got into a fight at the store and the person kicked her in the stomach and also shes 2 weeks pregnant...."

Lady: "Awhh My goodness okay um you guys can sit down and ill call your doctor ...??

Kailani: "Dr.Johnson"

Lady: "Okay give me a few minutes"

Tayvion: "Okay thank you"

We sat down and saw some old man looking at Kailani.

Kailani: "Mag i help you?" *Looks at the man*

Man: "You are a beautiful woman"

Kailani: "Um thanks"

Man: "Or should i say .. Sexy?" *smirks*

Tayvion: "Aye man this is my wife " *gets annoyed*

Man: "So I dont care she has a pretty face... Curves in the right places ..." *licks his lips*

Kailani: "No Old ass Nigga shit the fuck up thats counted as rape or sun other shit" *sits on Tayvion's lap*

Lady: "Mr & Mrs. Power?"

We got up and i made sure i was in front of Tayvion literally in front of him because that old man rapist might look at my butt and Tayvion kinda pushed me in front of him and he was hold my waist and I could feel his back. Then he whispered in my ear.

Tayvion: "I aint gon let dat old nigga look at my girl"

Kailani: *laughs* "I love you"

Tayvion: "Love you too" *kisses her neck*

We walked in the room and Tayvion say down in the chair while i say down on the patient bed thing.

Dr.Johnson: "Hello Kailani & Tayvion Power"

We both said hi and then the lady put that gel thing on my stomach and we saw a teeny weeny little thing because im barely 2 weeks pregnant so yeah.

Dr. Johnson: "Well uhh .. The Baby is right there *points where the baby is* and it looks like its doing good actually"

Kailani: "REALLY?!" *smiles*

Tayvion: "I knew the baby well be fine" *sighs in relief*

Dr.Johnson: "Yep and i think the baby wasnt even close the kick that happened and the pain came in becuase hour body is getting ised to another living being in there because you already had a child but now its getting used to another child too so your all good."

Kailani: "Thank you Dr.Johnson!"

Tayvion: "Thank you"

Dr.johnson: "No problem Kailani here are some pills to keep the pain away and ill see you in 2 months."

Kailani: "Okay see you later"

*Night time ~ 11:00pm*

Me and Tayvion were sleeping and then i got up quietly and wrote a note to Tay.

Bae,
Be back in an hour went to go take care of some buisness love you Cookie.
xoxo,
Kailani

-

I changed into all black joggers, black Sweatshirt that has Kali's name on it on the corner in white and put on All black jordan 1s.

I brace knucles and put my hair in a high bun then got in tayvions black range rover and drove to a bitch's house.

*5 mins later*

I got out the car and put my hoodie on and tightened the string but i can still see.
Www
I pulled out a bobby pin and unlocked the door and opened it and tried to look for her.

I went upstairs and saw her putting her hair ina ponytail by a mirror and then she saw me.

Girl: "What are you doing?!"

Kailani: "Bitch im here for revenge"

Girl: "Owhh so you wanna round 2 from me kicking you in da stomach?" *smirks*

Kailani: "Mhm"

I walked up to her and punched her in the face and she opened her window and tries to push me out but i turned around and pushed her out instead she screamed a d when i heard a thump she stopped.

I closed the window door and locked it and then i ran out her house and went to her and put a cloth to her mouth and she was out cold.

Kailani: "She wont remeber shit" *laughs*

I got back in the car put the brace knuckles in the glove compartment and took my hoodie off and drove back home where i was supposed to be.

(( A / N ))

Like or naw ? I liked it 😂😁👋 COMMENT & VOTE