Chapter 54

Song of the chapter:
{ Comfortable by K Camp}

Tayvion pov

I woke up and saw Kailani on me again and I almost fogot today is Kali's 1st day of kindergarden.

Tayvion: "Bae get up remember Kailani's first day of kindergarden?"

She instantly got up and ran to Kali's room.

Tayvion: "Okay damn" *laughs*

I got up and used to the bathroom and did my hygene blah blah and then I heard bubbie.

Tayvion: "Aye wassup lil man?"
*picks him up*

He was just smiling and I put him down and he had his lil fingers wrapped around my index fingers.

Then he was moving his legs an we walked in Kali's room and saw Kailani fumbling in Kali's closet for a outfit.

Kali: "Bubbie finally you can walk!"

Tayvion: *laughs* "He cant walk yet Kali hes barely 4 months babydoll"

Kali: "Oh yea .. I forgot" *giggles*

Kailani: "Wooo finally !!"

Kailani pulled out black jeans, a white shirt thats black in the back and black converse.

Kali: "Its nice mommy"

Kailani: "Is it good Tay?"

Tayvion: "Yea good for her first da of school" *laughs*

Kailani: "Okay good now kali get out yo pajamas"

Kali: *blushes and whispers in her ear*

Kailani: "Ohh .. Okay ... Yall gotta get out" *looks at us*

Tayvion: "Wait . What ?"

Kailani: "Get out Kali is bout to change"

Tayvion: "Damn okay"

Me and bubbie walked out and went downstairs to make him a bottle and me makin bacon for Kali.

I put bubbie down in his seat and he was banging on the tray.

Tayvion: *laughs* "I know right they just gon throw us out like that"

I gave him his bottle and made the bacon.

• Aniya pov •

Aniya: "MALAK IF YOU DONT !HURRY UP WIT THEM KIDS !"

I was downstairs finishing breakfast and Malak was getting Jaylen and Jordan ready for school and Carlita is with her dad.

Malak: "IM ALMOST DONE !!"

This boy is always lolly gagin.

Jaylen: "Were done mommy"

Jordan came down and he was wearing camoflauge cargo pants with a black shirt and tan timberlands.

And Jaylen came down in a light blue shirt, light blue capri pants and jordan french blue Jordan 7s and her hair was in a ponytail and edges brushed.

Aniya: "Okay yall look good now eat your breakfast and wait for Noah to pick yall up"

Kids: "Otayy"

They were eating and I looked back at Malak and he was smirking with his arms folding.

Malak: "I think I did pretty good for thier outfits" *smiles*

Aniya: "Yeah you did good" *laughs*

Malak: "Okay cause I thought you were gon say sum" *wraps his arms around her waist*