Chapter 41

Tayvion pov

Everybody Left and noww itz just me Bae and Babydoll and we all have matching outfits

Kailani: black pants, red crop top, and bull over broadway 10's , hair straightend

Kali: Red shirt black pants, bull over broadway 10's , high bun (On her picture on chapter 39)

Tayvion: black pants, Ted shirt, bulls over broadway 10's , red and black bucket hat

Tayvion: "Yall ready or what?!"
Kali: "Yeah daddy" *walks down the stairs*
Kailani: "Yeah come on baby" *picks her up*
Tayvion: "We have to take a picture" *smiles*

We went to the body mirror and me and kailani took out our phones and we took some pics and posted em on insta. And about 2 mins later my phone was blowin up wit likes and i was reading the comments

"Omq family goals!! 😘😘"
"Yall matchinn i luv it 😭😭❤😊"

And more and more comments then we left to the park.

Kali: "When we get to da park lets get on da swings!"
Tayvion: "Okay babydoll we almost there kay?"
Kali: "Oh taee"

When we got to the park Kali ran to the playground and Kailani was chasing her.

Kali: *giggles weird* "Mommy Hahaaa "
Kailani: "I can run fast too you lil shorty!" *runs faster*

~15 mins later~

Me and Kailani were siting down talking and stuff while kali was on the swings then all of a sudden some man walks to us.

Man: "Remember me?" *smirks*
Tayvion: "Who da fuck are you?"
Man: "Owh well ... The man that almost raped someone and .. Yeahh "
Kailani: *gasps* "Dad?!"
Man: "mhm that me and you still ... Look good.. *bites lip*
Tayvion: "Nahh nahh stop im fuckinn serious look at ma girl like dat one more time"

Kailani: "I thought you were still in jail?!"
Shaun: "Well no not no more they sended me out early and whos dat lil cutie over there?" *walks to kali*
Tayvion: "Hell no" *tackles him*

Kailani pov

I cant belive this is happening when he was gonna go to babydoll Tayvion literally jumped on da nigga 😂😂😂... Wait no theres no time to laugh when Tayvion tackled him i ran to get Kali and picked her up and ran to the car.

Kali: "Mommy why is daddy on dat man?"
Kailani: *gets teary eyed* "Causee ... Cause thats your grandfather and hes a really bad bad man"
Kali: "Why is he a really bad person?"
Kailani: "Stop asking so many questions baby"

I started to cry and turned around and saw Tayvion trying to beat up shaun but he was really strong i guess. I started crying even more and more then kali was talking to me.

Kali: "Mommy why are you Crying?"
Kailani: "Oh nothing baby"
Kali: "Well ... When you cry it makes me wanna cry too" *gets teary eyed*
Kailani: "No no no no dont cry babydoll no" *tries to wipe tears*ji
Kali: "Its too late mommy" *starts to cry*

I tried soo hard not to laugh when she said dat. Itz still crazy dat "my dad" is here. I gave Kali my phone to let her play with it and she stopped crying then i closed the door then ran to Tayvion.

Tayvion: "Nigga you stank!" *punches him*
Shaun: "Shut the fuck up young nigga"
Tayvion: "Atleast im young shit!"

Then shaun got out Bae's grip and ran to the car.

Kailani: "KALI'S IN THERE !!"

I ran to get a rock and i threw it at him before he went to the car door.

Shaun: *turns around slowly* "Oh so you wanna throw a rock at me bitch?!"
Kailani: "Well yeah i just did that right now"

Then he started to walk over to me and all of a sudden Tayvion pulled out a gun. Oh shit....

Tayvion: "Touch her ill blow yo ass off" *points the gun at him*
Shaun: "okayy *holds his hands up*

I started to call the cops and told them to come to the park and whats crazy is that nobody cant see what were doing cause were kinda more in the middle of the park.

~10 mins later~

The cops came and told us that he escaped from prison and now he owes another 15 years which is exciting and now were in the car and my sensitive ass is still crying a lil bit.

Tayvion: "Bae stop crying its making you stress"
Kailani: "Well ... Im sorry ou now im sensitive Tay" *puts her head down*
Tayvion: "Itz aight"

(( A/N ))

Yall didnt see dat comin huh ?? 😂😂😂 sorry itz sooo short but im still makin it up for yall so still stay tuned LOVE YALL !