Chapter 42

Tayvion pov

Aniya: "HE CAME BACK?!"
Tayvion: "Yeahh.....it was crazy i had to pull ma gun out like ... Pew pew *holds fake gun*
Aniya: *laughs* "Wait wheres Kailani and Kali"
Tayvion: "They went to kailani's moms place so Kali can stay the night"
Aniya: "Owhh ... Okay well ima head out come on kids!"
Jaylen: "Okay mommy"
Jayden: "bye uncle twayvion"
Tayvion: "Bye twins" *hugs them*

When they left i just went in the living room and watched some tv then i fell asleep. 💤💤💤💤💤💤

~ 45 mins later ~

I woke up ad saw Kailani ontop of me sleep. I took out ma phone and gotta text from Benny .

B: ayee wassup man dont forget yo 2k15 and mortal combat x at ma place

Owhh shit 😂😂😂 i forgot all bout dat.

T: i forgot all bout dat lol okay man im on my way
B: aight man

I clicked the top button of ma iphone 6 and picked up Kailani bridal style and went to my white masarati and put her in the front passenger seat.

Then i went to the drivers seat and drove off to Bens place.

~ Kailani pov ~
~ DRËÅM ~

I came back from work and heard moans in the room.

Kailani: "What da fuck?"

I walked upstairs and the moans came louder. When i opened the door i saw Tayvion fuckin some girl that looked familiar.

Kailani: *gasps and cries* "WHAT DA FUCK TAYVION POWER?!"

He got off her quick and i saw the bitch who i never ever wanted to see again ........ Jayla 😒.

Tayvion: "itz not what it looks like bae im sorry"
Kailani: "Since you said itz not what it looks like then What the fuck is it?!"
Tayvion: "........."
Jayla: "Well dont be mad that i got better pussy than you bitch"
Kailani: "if you got better pussy than why was tayvion giving me head last night then ?" *smirks*
Jayla: "........"
Kailani: "So shut that ass up and you *points at Tayvion* how could you?"
Tayvion: "She drugged me babe i swear i would never ever do this Baby cheeks we have a child a CHILD! I would never do that shit bae plzz *starts crying*
Kailani: "Fine Tayvion"

I kissed Tayvion. And then i ran to jayla and tackled that bitch and puched her nose and she was out cold .

~ DRËÅM ØVĒR ~

I woke up and saw Tayvion driving somewhere.

Kailani: "Tay .. Where are we going *groans and wipes eyes*
Tayvion: "Finally da Queen is awake and we goin to bens place to get ma games
Kailani: "Owh okayy " *kisses his cheek* and i had the most craziest dream ever"
Tayvion: "What was it about?"
Kailani: "That i came back from work and i heard moans upstairs and saw you fuckin Jayla and i told her ou gave me head last night and i forgave your apology and knocked her out"
Tayvion: "Babe if that ever happens in reality i would never do dat like foreal i really wouldnt and i gave you head ? *laughs* You know i love dat pussy *smirks and laughs*
Kailani: "Ohh godd and you pull out game weak and slow" *laughs weird*
Tayvion: "Oh really ? Well why did you say while were having sex *tried to talk like you* Ohhh daddy you goin too fastt !! *moans*
Kailani: "Shut up Tay" *blushes*
Tayvion: "Well wasnt i right ?" *laughs*
Kailani: "Yess tay ... You were right"
Tayvion: "And yo ridin dick game too weak too"
Kailani: "Owh so you wanna start dat? Well why were you sayin *tries to talk like tayvion* Dammm Kay keep ridin dat shit fuckk!!"
Tayvion: "well ima be honest yo ridin game too strong soo we even kay ?" *laughs*
Kailani: "we better be *laughs* i love youu *smiles*
Tayvion: "I love yo too Baby cheeks " *kisses her*

(( A/N ))

Like or nawww ?? VOTE COMMENT LOVE YALL PEOPLES 💯😁😂😭🙌😳👄😊🙈💦