Chapter 50

~ 1 year later ~
~ Kailani's Dream ~

I cried in my bed for the past 2 hours from hearing that Tayvion left me for some hoe again.

I got up from bed and walked to Kali's room to see her crying too from probably hearing me and Tay yelling and fighting.

Kailani: "Shh its okay babygirl everything is alright"

Kali: "then why did I hear yelling fwom you and daddy?"

Kailani: "Cause he did something that he wasnt supposed to do.."

Kali: "What was it ?"

I sighed I didnt really want her to know but im not gonna lie to her.

Kailani: "Daddy is with another woman"

Kali: "Like .. Hes not with you?"

Kailani: "Yes baby *tear slips down her cheeck* Daddy isnt with me anymore"

Kali: "Why would he do that ?!"

Kailani: "Okay Kali calm dow-gco- "

Kali: "No ! He is my daddy and you awe my mommy and you guys are supposed to live happiwy ewver awfter !"

Then the doorbell rang and me and Kali went downstairs and when we opened the door it was Tayvion.

Kali: "No daddy leave !!"

Tayvion: "Babydoll i came to say sorry !!! Im sorry for leaving yall .. Im sorry for leaving the lil one in you too .. And im sorry for ruining a good future we all could have together !!!!!" *tears slipping down both eyes*

Kali: "Why did you wuin it daddy ?"

Kailani: *sniffs* "Yeah .. Why did you ruin it .. Tayvion ?"

Tayvion: "Because some bad thing got in daddy's head and i wasnt thinking about you , mommy , or the baby .... And i did something really really bad to yall .. And i came back to apoligize to you guys ..."

Kailani: *wipes tears* " Listen Tayvion ... I love you .. And I was missing you .. also Kali .. And I dont want to lose you but what you did really wanted to change my mind about you .. But i didnt listen to that side of my head and i really want you back "

Kali: "I do too daddy leave that other woman you was wit and come back to uss !!"

Tayvion: *smiles* "Thats all i wanted to hear from yall i love you both and the lil one" *hugs them*

Kali: "We wove you too daddy"

Kailani: " and who was dat hoe you was wit?"

Tayvion: "...... Jayla .."

Kailani: "Once this baby comes outta me im kickin asss"

Tayvion: *laughs*

~ End of dream ~

I woke up and saw the baby moving around and then he woke up.

Kailani: "Goodmorning baby" *talks baby voice and kisses his nose*

Then Tayvion walked in with a bottle for the baby and then He sat down.

Tayvion: "I feel like im taking care of Kali over again" *laughs*

Kailani: "Yeah speaking of Kali where is she ?"

Tayvion: "At Noah's house remember?"

Kailani: "Owh shit yeah ... i also remembered sum else"

Tayvion: "What is it?"

Kailani: "your birthday is ina few days"

Tayvion: "Owh yeah" *laughs*