Chap 6 °part 1°

This story contains mention of drugs/marijuana , violence , smut and bad language.

/its been several days since the accident, you and Eddie were now dating, he came to your house every days, since your parents were never home, you would smoke and fuck with him. One day, after school, Eddie was dealing drugs with Chrissy, he brought her to his house, to get more strong drugs. You were there. While Eddie was searching for the drugs, you and Chrissy were staring at each other/

Chrissy- "You know Jason hate both of you"

Y/n- "i know. But why are you even here..?"

Chrissy- "Because i feel crazy, and i asked Eddie...im sorry for what happened.. Jason just thought i was here..."

Y/n- "Well where were you?"

Chrissy- "I don't remember.."

*both stayed in silence. You joined Eddie in his room. You walked towards him and kissed him*

*both were kissing with the tongue*

...

*Eddie and you were panting as you put your cold hands under his shirt*

Eddie-" babe, Chrissy is waiting for me, I'll be back don't worry"

*you nodded in embarrassment*

*you were undressing yourself, and you heard Eddie screamed*

*you ran out to see him trying to wake up Chrissy*

*you tried to help him*

Eddie- "Wake up Chrissy!"

Y/n- "CHRISSY!! WAKE UP!!"

...

*Chrissy started levitating*

*both gasped and baked off*

*her legs and arms broke, you and Eddie were freaked out. Her jaw broke, then her eyes got pushed inside her skull. Dropping to the floor, her body was all broken. You ran out of the house, followed my Eddie*

*you sat in the van, he tried to start the car, without success*

Y/n- "Lemme try"
*you sat on his lap, you started the car and sat back on your sit*

Y/n- "we should call the police! She's clearly dead!!"

*Eddie stayed in silence, he was freaked out*

...

*Both stayed in silence during the ride. Eddie didn't knew where to go.. So he drove to Rick's house*

Y/n- "i should call the police.. I really don't wanna go to jail for the murder of Chrissy"

*Eddie nodded, but stayed silent*