- Plans -

Eddie yawned getting up as he kisses Steve's forehead, he put his clothes on. He decided right then and there that he would make Steve breakfast, he deserved it. Eddie put the blanket back over Steve, his heart fluttered everytime as he saw just how beautiful his boyfriend was. "God he's so pretty, I'm so lucky to have someone like him damn it" he mumbled as he opened the door and quietly shut it behind him.

He decided to make him his favorite food since he over heard him talking to Robin about it. He finished like 10 or so minutes later, smiling proudly at what he had made. "Mmm this actually smells amazing, I can see why he likes it I guess" he mumbled.

Steve woke up almost immediately at the smell, blinking a few times as he rubbed his eyes. He yawned softly and got out of bed, a little wobbly from last night. "Holy fuck I know it's going to hurt when I sit down" he muttered. He walked out of the room groggily. "Morning darling" Eddie said softly, as he kissed his forehead. Steve smiled softly as he ran his fingers through Eddie's hair.

"How did you sleep baby?" Steve said as he sat down in a chair at the table wincing a little. "I slept amazing, how about you?" Eddie said smiling. "I slept great actually, surprising I know" Steve remarked, smiling back. "I made you breakfast, as a surprise" Eddie said giggling as he sat the tray of food down on the table in front of Steve.

Steve's smile widened as he kissed Eddie's forehead, "Aww you shouldn't have! You know you don't have to spoil me" he said softly. Eddie shook his head, "Yes I do, you know I'm not very good with words so I needed to do this" he said, sniffling a little. After Steve finished eating the phone rang, so he got up and grabbed it. "Hello? Oh shi- uhm sure yea, bye" he said quickly.

"Who was it?" Eddie said curiously as he tilted his head to the side. "Oh just Robin, she wants me to cover for the store so Keith doesn't throw a tantrum" Steve said sighing. "I have to go, the food was great thanks babe!" He said heading out for work.

Keith let Steve off the hook since he was covering for Robin, and let him do his thing. The bell chimed indicating that a customer was here, he looked up from the counter seeing Eddie. "Hey?" He said raising an eyebrow. "Hmm hellooo, the kids called and asked if we could come over to The Wheeler's house. "Uhm sure?" Steve said unsure but intrigued. "Alrighty love!" Eddie said smiling, as he ruffled Steve's hair.

Eddie decided to stick around for a few hours, before Keith said something about having to leave early and to close on time. Next thing Steve knew he was making out with Eddie in the break-room, their breathing heavy as they kept kissing intensely. "Steve?" Dustin called out as he walked into the store. "Shit" Steve muttered but Eddie kept kissing him, holding his waist. "God you're gonna get us in trouble" Steve said chuckling. Eddie smirked against his lips, gripping his hair as he yanked it pulling away as he started kissing and sucking on his neck. "Oh fuck, you cannot be doing thattt- Dustin could walk in on us-" As if he jinxed it, Dustin opened the door his eyes widened. "Oh shit sorry" he said practically slamming the door shut.

Eddie laughed softly, causing Steve to playfully push his arm. "You idiot, oh my god" he said sighing as he and Eddie went out to talk to Dustin. "Uhm, sorry you had to see that Dustin" Steve said shaking his head. "No it's fine I was just wondering were you two still coming over?" He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yea we are, we decided we should get out more you know !" Eddie said enthusiastically. Steve giggled, shaking his head once more. "Yea sure what he said" he said rubbing his temples. "Alright good ! This gonna be the best sleepover ever" Dustin said happily. "Sleepover?" They said unison, confused. "Oh yea that, we all planned to sleep over Mike's house" he admitted.

"Does Mike's parents care?" Steve said sighing. "Nope, Mike's dad was a little grumpy but since you guys are coming they are fine with it" Dustin said. "Uh-huh, alright we'll be there after Steve's shift is over" Eddie said. "See ya Dusty-Bun" Steve said teasingly as Dustin cursed him under his breath but laughed, leaving the store.

"Now, where were we?" Eddie said lifting Steve's chin with one finger. "I'd go change the sign to closed so no one interrupts" he added. Steve shuddered doing so, coming back to him as they went back into break-room the door shutting behind them.