- Sleepover -

After Steve's shift was over, he was practically limping. "God damn it" he muttered as Eddie decided to carry him on his back. "Sorry I shouldn't have went so hard huh" he said teasingly. "Oh I'm definitely getting you back" Steve muttered, annoyed at Eddie's cocky tone. "Mhmm, sure King Steve not much you can do now though" he said giggling.

Eddie opened the driver car door and put Steve in the seat, smirking as he went over to the passenger side. "Oh can it Munson" he said rolling his eyes as he shut the door. "Oh you love meee" Eddie said with a shit-eating grin as he shut the door. Steve rubbed his temples, and just started the car as he drove to The Wheeler's house.

They both got out of the car, holding each other's hands as they were invited in and went down into the basement. "Hey guys" Dustin said, giggling. "Hello munchkins !" Eddie said snickering. Will just waved, staring at the two holding hands as he yearned to do the same with Mike. "mmm hello gays" Max said, waving as she and El were cuddling in a bean bag on the sidelines. "Hey Steve, and Eddie !" El said, waving as she smiled.

Mike waved, as he was busy working on a D&D script for more made up plot. "What's that?" Eddie asked, confused. "I wanna make stuff up now, make it even more interesting" Mike said, as he kept writing. "Oh, cool" Steve added. "Sooo what are we doing first?" Max asked. "We're going shopping, then we're going to the park!" Dustin said.

"Oh wow, more walking" Steve muttered miserably. "What's up with him?" Lucas asked as he walked in the basement. "Oh Steve and Eddie were" Dustin said before being cut off by Steve. "Henderson, can it." he said firmly. Lucas raised an eyebrow, "oh? congrats guys, didn't expect Steve to go that way though-" Eddie blinked, "oh but you expected me?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"It's the gothic look, honestly it adds to the fact you make it obvious you like the dudes in Black Sabbath." Will added. "Pfft takes one to know one" Eddie said snickering. Mike choked on air, blinking. "Huh- what do you-" Will's face reddened as he covered his face in embarrassment. "You know what I mean, but that's not my business" Eddie said sighing.

They all decided to go shopping, going their separate ways. Steve and Eddie somehow ended up in the bathroom, making out. "Oh this is how you're going to get me back?" Eddie said teasingly as Steve had him pinned against the wall. "Uh-huh, you know after this sleepover I'll really get you back" Steve said, yanking Eddie's hair. "Oh shit- huh found another kink I got" Eddie added, laughing.

"Oh my god you're the worst" Steve said rolling his eyes as he gripped Eddie hair and kept kissing him aggressively. "Easyyy- no need to be so aggressive, I'm quite sensitive" he admitted, very flustered. "Another weakness of yours, wow you're really going to be fucked up by the time I'm done with you" Steve said smirking.

"Ugh, I'm screwed aren't I?" Eddie said nervously. "Mhmm, good thing I can walk now huh?" Steve said teasingly. "We should go back, they're probably thinking we fucked-" Eddie said giggling. "Not yet anyways" Steve said chuckling, as they walked out to meet up with the others.