Richard/Was That a Dream

I woke up and found Paul curled up next to me with no clothes on. He realized I didn't have any one eaither and I panicked. Did I hurt him. I was so drunk I couldn't remember what happened last night. I checked him and he seemed to be ok. I saw the bottle of lube and didn't like where this was going. I got some clothes on Paul and then myself. I took him to his room.

I sat in the corner. I felt someone put their arms around me. I started to cry. I never looked up. I don't see who I was crying on.

"I hope I didn't hurt Paul last night."

"Richard, you didn't."

"He has been through too much. I thought I was going to lose him too mean times and that is why I became a medic."

"I know."

"He hasn't said a word in months. I don't think I was fast enough and he has some kind of brain damage."

"I don't think so. He just got his drivers licenses back."

"What?"

"Yes, Richard, I think you saved him."

"Also about last night you were the one who got fucked not him. You looked sad and miserable. So, he topped you."

I turned around and hit him in the face. I decked him. I kept hitting him. He took it. I didn't understand. When I stopped I realized I had hit Paul. He just looked at me and smiled.

"Do you feel better?"

"No, I am so sorry."

I broken his nose and gave him to black eyes. I felt horrible. I ran and got my backpack and went to taking care of him. He looked at me.

I got his nose to stop bleeding. I picked him up and put him in his bed. I ran downstairs to my office. I locked the office door. I sat on the floor and cried.

It wasn't long after that I got dressed in my medic outfit. I then grabbed a pocket knife and had it my hand. I heard my door brake. Then saw Paul standing in the doorway. He grabbed the knife and I saw he was wearing his uniform.

"I thought my cop days were over medic but I was wrong. But, who saved me?"

"Me and Schneider."

"Thank you."

He passed out and hit his head off my desk. I could not understand what happened until I seen blood. I grabbed the first aid kit from under my desk. I found when he grabbed the knife he cut his hand and arm. It was bad. I called for help I felt bad.

I went to the hospital with my partner. This time his pain was my fault. I felt like crap.