Schneider/Oli, Please come back

I was sitting in the room with Oli and I was sad I was told he was very sick. I put my hand on his. I wish he would wake up. I he couldn't breathe without help. It was hard to see someone go from extreme sports to lifeless. I wish I could have gotten the chance to tell him I loved him.

"Oli, if you can hear me I love you. Please, come back. I miss you."

I felt someone wrap their arms around me as I was crying. I heard crying too. I wonder who was behind me.

"I am sorry Christoph."

"Paul, how are you?"

"Horrible."

"Why?"

"My son there is still no change."

I looked at him and I seen him with a sadness I have never see before. It had been months since this had happened. I was about to get up when I felt someone weakly grab my hand. I looked and I noticed it was Oli. He then let go.

I then went and got a doctor. The doctor kicked me and Paul from the room. We went to see Emil. That hurt to see the boy like that. Then not long after another person walked in. We didn't notice.

"What did I miss?"

I turn around looked at who said that. I went and hugged and kissed him. "Oli, I love you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes."

"Emil, has had no change. Till and Flake got married."

We got married. Then we went on a vacation. I then can say this was a happy moment.