Paul/Punishment

I was sitting on the dock thinking about my old life. I can't believe I hurt Richard like that. I felt horrible. I never wanted to hurt the man I loved. I was thinking how the world would be better off without me. I didn't want to hurt anybody else. I deserved this punishment. I was a horrible person.

I got up and went to my house. I bought a knife and a rope. I was thinking about how happy I used to be. I was no longer. I had no family and friends. It was better this way. I could hurt no one else. I deserved this punishment.

I got the rope and tied it around a beam. Then stood on a chair. I then put the rope around my neck. I slit both wrist. Then I moved and rocked the chair. It fell from underneath me.

I could see my life flash before my eyes. I saw my past with feeling B. My childhood. My past with Richard. My past with Rammstein. Then there was a blinding light. Then I could breath again. That was weird. I knew that meant someone found me and brought me back. But, who? Why, would one of the guys if they found me bring me back after what I did? I knew I was going to find out.

I could hear them talking. "Paul, Please, stay. Come back you didn't do this. I was forced to say that. I wouldn't be here if you didn't save me. I miss you." Said Richard.

I could tell he was crying. I could feel he had his hand gently on top of mine. I felt bad for him. I could not wake up yet. I just listened to him. I felt him kiss me on the hand.

''I love you Paul."

I tried to move my hand he had in his hands. I was able to alittle. I heard beeping. Then saw a flash of light. I gripped the person in a death grip.

"Paul, calm down you have stitches in your wrist. I am here. It is only the doctor."

I was able to follow the light. I then looked at Richard. "He can go but keep him on these."

I was able to leave. It was as I was leaving I noticed that Richard was in a wheelchair. "Paul, you didn't do this. We caught the guy. I was forced to say it was you.

We went to find the others. We then went back to Germany. I still had problems dealing with things.