Paul/Shock

I could hear everything. It was like a light switch being turned on. I now was left with images of what happened and the fight me and Richard got into. Being told Till is missing that wasn't good. I hoped the Stasi didn't have him.

I felt Richard grab my hand and talk to me. I felt him kiss me. I then heard the monitor go crazy. I heard him call someone. I heard him be kicked out of the room.

I then slowly opened my eyes and realized there was a tube down my throat. Felt a few more in other places. I looked and realized the person I heard was a nurse. Then a doctor walked into the room. He checked me. He removed the tubes and everything. Then seen if I could move. I could but very weakly. Then he tried to see if I could walk. Not without help. He said that will come back later. Then he gave me a thing of water to drink and I dropped it. I then was given a snack and I dropped it. They then helped me change clothes. Clean up and helped me eat something. I felt helpless. After that I went back to sleep. They were going to have me do therapy.

I was sad. As if remembering what happened to me wasn't bad enough. This was bad and would I ever be 100 percent. Also would we find Till? I am stuck in my mind and that is even frightening.