Khira/Why Did It Have To Be You Dad?

I was sitting next to my dad. I looked over at the bed next to him and saw Paul. They kept him sedated for the time being. I noticed that Emil was sitting next to him. Lilli was sitting next to me. I was thinking why did it have to be my dad. I sat and was wondering why did this happen.

I got up and walked over to Paul. He looked peaceful. I knew if we let him get up and told him my dad had no brain activity. If we told him he had a choice to make. He might not be able to handle this.

It had been a few months and there was not really any change in my dad except his broken bones healed and they injuries healed. Still no brain activity. Me, Lilli, and Emil made the choice to let them let Paul wake up.

"Richard?"

"No, I said. You were sedated for a few months because you had a nervous break down. The doctor said you can go."

We waited for him to get dressed and grab the things next to him. When he met us in the other side of the room with his stuff he was looking through it. He was looking through his phone and then Richard's. Then he read a letter that was written for him.

Paul,
I know you haven't wanted to talk lately and if you don't want to be with me that is fine. I am sorry for everything. I am sorry for trying to trying to talk to you. I know I have cause some trouble. I know you don't need me.
    Richard

I looked at Richard for the first time and started to cry. A doctor came into the room along with the whole band. Paull was even in the room I knew something was up.

"My dad has no brain activity. He is gone."

I nodded to the doctor. I grabbed Richard's hand. "Bye, Richard, I will miss you." Said Emil.

"Goodbye, Richard, You will be missed." Said Lilli.

"Goodbye, partner I will miss working with you." Said Paull

"Goodbye, brother, I will miss you."Said Till, Schneider, Oliver, and Flake at the same time.

"Goodbye, Dad, I love you so much."