Paul/Finally

I was better and so was Richard. We went back on tour as a band. I was finally back to myself. We were all able to put all that behind us. I was playing in the middle of Zeig Dich this was the 8th concert when the room kept spinning. I noticed Richard's medic partner. Who he asked to go on tour with us. I started to talk to him. My son who noticed something wrong and I never told him anything came running over to me.

"Dad, are you alright?"

"Take, this play the rest of the concert."

"I don't."

"Emil, do it please."

I noticed he got some help from staff with something to wear and ended on stage. I smiled. That was the funniest I ever did to the poor kid. He didn't know the half of what I been through and neither did his sister. I went
to my dressing room too the meds Paull gave me and laid down on a couch. I fall asleep.

It was after the concert. I have a dream and I couldn't wake up. I felt as if I have been hit by a Mack truck. I have a horrible nightmare. I heard yelling and screaming.

When I was finally able to get up I saw two people crying in the corner of the room. I noticed one was my son and he was hugging Khira Richard's daughter. Emil was covered in something. He had a few bandages on him. What happened when I passed out.

"What happened?"

"Dad, the stage. There was a explosion and it collapsed. Part of the band was hurt bad."

I got up and both of them followed me. I was glad I drove. I went to the hospital and glad we were in Berlin. That was easy because I was well known. We ran to the part of the hospital to find Paull and Oliver. Where was everyone else I didn't like this. They looked as if they were crying. We sat down.

"This was bad." Paull said handing me his phone.

I watched what happened and it was a Pyrotechnic. That went wrong. I started to cry. I don't understand how. I got called back too the room along with the kids. I walked into room and sat next to Richard. I noticed Schneider was next to him. Then I noticed them bring in Flake and Till.

Richard had a few broken bones from the stage collapse. He wasn't where the bad part of the damage was. He did get knocked out.

"Paul?"

"Paul?"

I looked and noticed Richard and Schneider was awake. I was so happy. I got the doctor and they were released. I found Paull, Oliver, Emil, and Khira was staying at our house to help take care of people. Everyone went to my house except me. I sat next to Till and Flake. I noticed they got hurt the worst. I knew they were going to take a long time to heal.

I went to my house and it was a circus. I hid in my office. That was until my son found me. I sat and played my guitar.

"How are they dad?"

"Bad, they got hurt really bad and that should have been me not you."

"It is ok. Richard told me all you been through lately. You needed a break."

"I cannot believe this happened."

I got up and I got dressed. I drove to the stage. I was allowed in scince I worked for the city. I took out my flashlight and looked around. I was listening to my music on my cellphone as I was look at the stage. I was listening to Hollowed Be Thy Name By Iron Maiden. I looked at the stage and found something. I had found a piece of place that had nothing to do with the set up.

I showed the other Polizei and they were shocked. I was mad. It was a bomb not pyrotechnics. My friends and family was hurt do to a bomb. I knew I had to find who did this.

"Lt. Landers are you ok?"

"No, my friends and family was hurt due this bomb. I can't believe it."

At that moment my phone went off. I had just got called to the hospital. I knew this could not be good.

I walked into the hospital to find there was a hostage situation. I was scared. I was told which room. I was able to go from room to room quietly. I was very sad. I looked and saw the guy in Till and Flake room. My music was still playing Hallowed Be Thy Name on repeat. I was lightly singing to myself. While I was thinking.

I then entered the room and had been shot a few times. I this was a few months after the bomb. I hid in my office for a few months. I was able to shoot the guy and then passed out.