Used Me To Get To Him Finale

Hawks opens the door of the uber for (Y/n) and he gets in.
(Y/n) buckles up and looks out the window. "You said it was a cute restaurant?"
"Yeah. When you weren't answering my calls or texts I went wandering around. I found it tucked away. It's locally owned and the owners are an elderly couple."
"Sounds ok so far. What kind of food do they have?"
"Your favorite." The blonde responds and smiles softly.
The (h/c) looks at his boyfriend but Hawks is looking out the window.

Once they arrive Keigo opens (Y/n)'s door then opens the door to the small building.
The Todoroki walks inside and smiles softly. "I like it here. Small and quiet."
"I knew that part you'd like. Now is the food up to your standards?"
"That table is set. Did you order ahead?"
"I texted on the way here. I remember your favorites so I ordered that and hoped for the best."
(Y/n) looks at the food and bites his lip.
It is his favorite.
"You're making it really hard to be mad right now." The (h/c) mumbles.

"I know you're gonna be angry for a while. It's gonna take a lot for you to forgive me. I don't expect anything from you. I just wanna make you happy again."
"Maybe if you told me you prefer my company to my father's I would forgive you faster."
Hawks opens his mouth but closes it quickly.
Of course he has to think about it. But I can't blame him for that. He idolizes Endeavor.

As the two eat they make small talk and soon it feels like old times.
Like nothing bad happened.
"Baby bird, I know what I did was wrong. I wish I could go back and kick myself for even thinking about sleeping with that chick and also for using you to get more time with Endeavor. But just know, I've reflected on everything. I know that I wanna be with you, and only for you."
"And my father."
"Your words not mine."
(Y/n) rolls his eyes but smiles.
"So if you'll let me, I'd like to take you on more dates. I'll do whatever you want me to. I wanna show you how much I really love you."

(Y/n) fake gags then laughs. "You sound so cheesy Birdie. If I would've known you were such a cheesy, selfish bastard I never would've become your friend."
Keigo frowns and looks away. "Oh. I'm sorry."
(Y/n) gets up and sits on Hawks' lap. "I will give you one more chance. But if ever find you or hear about you doing something like this again I will not only tell my father, but my whole family will take pleasure in torturing you."
The evil smirk on (Y/n)'s face made a shiver run up Keigo's spine.
"You're definitely your father's son." Hawks mumbles.
The said male shrugs and kisses the hero.
The blonde kisses back and holds his boyfriend close.

Keigo takes (Y/n) home and is about to walk in when the male stops him.
"Don't think you get to spend the night birdbrain. We're taking things slow. Maybe in a few months you can spend the night."
"Mo-" Keigo cuts himself off and nods. "A few months it is. I look forward to the nights I can hold you at night."
(Y/n) rolls his eyes. "Good night Birdie."
"Sweet dreams baby bird." Keigo kisses the (h/c)'s cheek then flies off.
(Y/n) sighs softly and closes the door.