Brother Bonding Time

Keigo groans softly as his brother jumps on him. "I'm sleeping, go away." He mumbles into his pillow.
"But Birdie, we gotta watch that thing! It's starting soon. I wanna watch Endeavor." (Y/n) responds, bouncing more.
The older blonde groans and rolls onto his back so his brother can jump on his stomach.
(Y/n) smiles widely and hops off and runs out of the bedroom. He plops in front of the tv and turns on the right channel.
Hawks gets out of bed, ruffling his hair and sits next to his brother.

The (h/c) leans into the bird and sips his juice.
Keigo takes one of the cereal bowls (Y/n) had gotten ready for them.
"Did I get everything we'll need?" The boy asks.
"Yeah. We should be set until it's over."
(Y/n) nods and goes back to the tv.
When the program starts Keigo couldn't help smiling at his little brother's excitement.
He vowed to do whatever it takes to keep that smile on the boy's face.
Not to mention it was nice that they both liked Endeavor so they didn't fight about channel flipping.

Once the program is over Hawks picks (Y/n) up and walks to the boy's room.
"Why don't you get dressed? I've got a surprise for you."
"A surprise? What kind of surprise?"
"One that you're gonna love. You might wanna grab that plush too, ok?"
(Y/n) nods and quickly gets dressed.
Hawks fixes the buttons but pats the boy's head.
The (h/c) spreads his arms so Hawks picks him up and flies out the balcony window.

When they land Hawks covers (Y/n)'s eyes and walks him into the building and into the elevator.
"Where are we?"
"If I told you it would ruin the surprise."
Once the doors open Hawks walks out and leads the boy around and finally into a room.
When his vision is restored (e/c) eyes widen.

Endeavor is sitting at his desk, signing paperwork.
(Y/n)'s jaw drops as he looks between the two heroes.
"I hear you're a big fan (Y/n). I'm sorry I'm a little busy right now. Did you want an autograph or picture?" The fire man offers.
Hawks knew his brother was in shock so he gently pushes him next to the redhead.
Finally (Y/n) holds out his Endeavor plush.
"Sign this?"
The boy nods quickly and finally smiles. "Thank you so much. You're the best hero."
"Thank you. I'm glad you could uh...thanks." The #2 trails off awkwardly.

"Thanks Endeavor. This means a lot to him." Hawks says as he takes a picture of the two.
(Y/n) smiles widely for the picture while Enji gives a small smile.
Keigo chuckles quietly and ruffles his brother's hair.
Endeavor goes back to signing papers but continues to converse.
"Yes! Thank you so much sir. I hope I can be a hero just like you someday."
"Ah, not so fast, mister. Save the hero stuff for me. I don't need the HC after you too." Hawks mumbles and looks around the office.
"Then you better keep a close eye on him, Hawks." Enji mumbles, glancing up at the blonde for a moment before going back to his papers.

(Y/n) hugs his brother tightly when they get to a restaurant for lunch. "You're the best big brother anyone could ever ask for. I love you so much."
Hawks sighs and shakes his head. "It's nothing, kid. Now order whatever you want. When we're done here we can hangout at home before I have to leave ok?"
(Y/n) nods and looks through the menu.