One Thing Leads To Another

(Y/n) groans and rearranges the closet to look neater.
Of course it doesn't help that their hero boyfriend likes to just shove clothes wherever.
Their heart races as they frantically try to clean up quickly. They fall to a squatting position and take a few deep breaths.
The (h/c)'s mind races with more unhappy thoughts and tears stream down their cheeks.
"Dammit!" They whisper exhausted.
Their recent acceptance of their OCD, anxiety and depression have been hitting harder.
(Y/n) tries to hide their problems from Keigo since he has plenty of his own.
What they don't realize is that it's making him more worried.

Everyday is a struggle. It just seemed like everything was piling up.
(Y/n)'s confession to Hawks about being non-binary went well enough.
It took Keigo a bit to get used to it but he was there every step of the way.
Having Hawks hold them at night makes it all worth it.
They love him and he loves them.
But now, with these illnesses, they felt like it was a tipping point.

Keigo comes home and finds his partner a frantic mess.
Crying, running around and trying to make the already clean house more clean.
The hero sighs softly and walks over. "Baby bird please calm down for a moment."
The (h/c) stops in their tracks and let's their boyfriend hold them from behind.
His forehead rests against their shoulder.
"Are you gonna tell me what's been going on? It wasn't hard to figure it out but I wanna hear you say it."
Tears stream down their cheeks and sniffles follow.
"OCD leads to anxiety and anxiety leads to depression. I don't know how to handle it all."
"Then let me help you carry the load."
"I couldn't ask you to do that! You've already got so much on your plate Keigo."
"Baby bird I love you. Every part of you. This won't push me away or make me love you less. I want to help you so we can live happy lives."

(Y/n) nods in agreement and hugs their boyfriend tightly.
He hugs back then carries them to bed.
They look up ways to cope and figure out a way to lighten the load. They knew it would take time but they were willing to stick it out.
(Y/n) was surprised Hawks was willing to help.
Keigo lays on his side and holds his partner close. "Let's take a break and cuddle baby bird. We can continue tomorrow."
The (h/c) nods and closes their eyes. "Cuddles sound nice." They whisper and close their eyes.
Hawks smiles and kisses their head.
They enjoy the sound of each other's heartbeat until they both fall asleep.