Hellfire Witch

Disclaimer: The art's not mine.

(A/N: Hey ya'll, I'm so sorry about the super long break, I went away to visit family in California in the summer and meant to update after I got back but computer went wonky, I don't really know what happened but it wouldn't let me update anything!! but it's all fixed now and hopefully it won't do that again. I'm super sorry about the wait again so here's a nice long chapter. Enjoy!! =)

Eira's POV

We exited Galarie Valentine Noé was pulling on his coat while Vanitas and I trailed after him, Vanitas shouting at him to stop. 

"Noé. Hey Noé! Wait a minute!"

"What?!"

"Do you even know where to go?"

"NO, I do not!"

I ran to catch up to him, "Noé let us help. We know what we are doing." 

He slowed down and sighed. Vanitas caught up right as a bat flew into Noé's face, not just any bat, Dante's bat.

"A bat?"

The bat flew back over to Dante, who seemed to be waiting for us. 

"Dante! You're ok!"

"Hey. You look like you're having trouble, Vanitas, Eira."

Vanitas lifted up Noé's arm to see Dante, "Dante!" Vanitas stomps his way over to Dante shouting, "You! You left Amelia Ruth and ran away by yourself, didn't you!?"

I glared at him as well, "He's right! What were you thinking!?"

"And here I thought you were happy to see me. My contract with you two for that day didn't include protecting the target! I don't do more work than I get paid for!"

"YOU-"

I cut Vanitas off, "We could have paid you after you idiot! What would've happened if Count Orlok had executed Amelia Ruth, all of our efforts would have been for nothing!"

Dante frowns and looks away, he knows I'm right. Noé watches us before voicing his confusion.

'Ahh that's right Noé never met Dante at least not in any formal way, well I suppose an introduction is in order if he's going to be my partner? I guess . . . . sigh . . . why does Vanitas make everything so complicated.'

"Well!" I shout interrupting Dante's and Vanitas' bickering, "We should introduce you two," Vanitas sighs, and I shoot him a look.

He points his thumb at Dante, "This guy is Dante. He's an information broker we use frequently or rather he's a jack of all trades who will do practically anything as long as you pay him."

Dante looks shocked as if he's just noticed Noé's presence, "Whoa! Why are you with that lad, huh!?"

"Aah! Baldy, was it?"

"Noé, be nice." "Hey, don't you dare remember me like that. I'm not bald"

Vanitas starts laughing, "I don't know why you're here Dante, but you're out of luck! I've already found a new "shield" to replace you!"

An irritated look crossed Noé's face as he chimed, "No, he hasn't."

Dante and Vanitas started bickering again. I looked at an irritated Noé, then back at the bickering "old couple" as I sometimes called them. I pulled out my book and started to read, it was a great story about a man who could see the dead and helped them rest in peace, I read until I heard Vanitas shout something weird and started bowing? at Dante's feet.

"Master Dante, I love you!!! Splendid fellow! I knew you could do it!! You're so incredibly cool!"

I put my book away and looked to Noé to explain that Dante had found the nine-fold murder, and I nodded.