XIV.

I smiled brokenly and weakly. 'That's great', I grabbed Jungkook's hand. I squeezed it as hard as I could. I'm incredibly happy.

,,Honey, you can handle going to the pharmacy with me, but do you want to go home?", he stroked the back of my hand with his thumb. ,,Can I go to my parents? I want to show off", I said with little sparks of joy in my eyes. I hope he says yes.

Jungkook sighed and kissed the back of my hand. 'Yoongi.....two hours and we'll go home. Did you understand me?", I smiled widely and pulled him into a hug.

, "Thank you Kookie", he hugged me back. I was disappointed that it was only two hours, but even that is something. Still better than having to say no.

,,Honey, I want something in return though", he said as he got behind the wheel. I don't know what I could give him. I don't have anything like that. But wait....

I sat on Kook's legs. He put his hands on my hips and immediately started stroking them. It was so nice.

I cleared my throat and pressed my lips to his. We started to kiss slowly. God, I'll never have enough of his lips. So sweet, fluffy, soft......no just perfect.

Of course, I'm still scared of him and have respect for him. I don't trust him, he disappoints me. What still shocks me is that I still love him. I don't understand.

I pulled away from him and coughed. When I stopped, I leaned my head against Kook's chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist.

'That was the nicest thank you I've ever gotten', he gave my hair a kiss. I blushed and buried my head more into his chest.

,,Can we go?", Jungkook asked after a moment of silence. I nodded and sat in the passenger seat. Kook started the car and took off.

After a while, we stopped in front of my parents' house. 'I'll go get you the medicine and then I'll come back. I'll be there with you and no objections", I nodded.

I gave him a baby kiss and got out of the car. At the door, I gave him a nod. He nodded back at me and with that he sighed.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. After a moment, my dad opened the door. 'Yoongi', he smiled and pulled me into a hug. , "Hi dad", I said with a grunt and hugged him back.

After a while, we pulled away and walked in. There I cuddled with my mom and then we settled in the living room.

'Yoongi, are you sick', my mom asked me with fear in her voice. I nodded to her. "What's wrong with you. I'll give you some medicine." "Mom, I don't even know what. I know it's a lot. Jungkook went to buy me some medicine and then he will come.", to which he nodded dumbly. , "I'll at least make you some tea." "Okay and thank you mom."

, "Mom, dad, I want to tell you something" I started after mom brought the tea. She motioned for me to continue.

Inhale.

Exhale.

'They found out I can get pregnant,' I said in one breath. Mistake. I started coughing.

My parents smiled and hugged me as soon as I calmed down. "That's wonderful", they started to congratulate me.

Our moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. Dad went to answer the door and came back after a while with Jungkook on his heels. He had a stone mask on his face.

, "Yoongi, come on, we're coming", he said it so coldly. ,,No. You said two o'clock and I've only been here for about half an hour. I'm not going anywhere until two hours have passed", my throat ached. To hell with him too.

'Fine, but I'll be here whether you like it or not', he sighed. I nodded in response.

Jungkook stood next to me. He motioned with his hand for me to stand up. I did so. Jungkook sat down and placed me on his lap.

, "Would you like something Mr. Joen?", my mother asked. ,,No", he said it coldly and with anger in his voice. This earned him the hardest slap from me that I could muster. My parents covered their mouths. Either they were scared or they were just expecting to kill me. I'm more likely to take the second option.

, "And what was that?", he pierced me with his gaze. ,,For one...you're not going to be nasty to my parents. And secondly...you will behave yourself in public in my presence", my throat. Talking so much makes me ache.

'Otherwise what', he raised his eyebrows. ,,You don't begrudge me", I raised my voice a little. I looked at him quite angrily.

His gaze softened. He sighed and nodded. I smiled triumphantly and looked at my parents. They were looking at me uncomprehendingly. I guess they didn't expect me to ever stand up to a mobster. And the biggest one at that.

We talked together for exactly two hours. Right on time, Kook interrupted us and was about to leave.

'You'll leave when you say goodbye', I said angrily. Luckily, I was able to say goodbye to my parents so I could boss him around and catch up on him.

, "Yoongie, there's no need", my mom said with fear in her voice. "But it is mom. He's here to visit. He has to say goodbye", I burned Kook with my gaze.

Jungkook growled angrily and walked over to my parents. He said a nice and polite goodbye to my parents and then walked over to me. My parents looked at me in shock, but I just smiled triumphantly.

I am aware that I was giving Jungkook orders. I'm scared of what will happen at home. I'm scared of him a lot, but I still like him a little. I want him to be able to act normal. I want him to act like a normal person and not like a mobster.

We went outside together and got in the car right after.

When we rounded the corner, Jungkook pulled over and looked angrily through the windshield. , "What the hell was that supposed to mean?", Kook growled at me. He didn't even give me a quick glance.

He took a breath.

Exhale.

You give that to Yoongi.

"I want to help you," I said weakly, and it wasn't because of illness, but because of fear.

"And why is that?! What are you going to do?!", he growled at me. "Kookie-" "No Kookie! You're not ordering me around! Do you understand?!"

That's enough! I'm sick of it.

I sat on his legs and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back after a while. Due to lack of oxygen, we pulled away. I immediately started with my monologue as well.

"I want to help you. I want you to be able to behave like a normal person and not like a mafioso. Yell at me, beat me, rape me, do whatever you want to me, but let me help you. Jungkook, I'm scared of you. More than before. When you were nice to me, I felt safe. I liked you. But since the day you told me why you wanted to marry me, I've been afraid of you. But the problem is, I still like you. Jungkook I love you and I want to help you."

I burst into tears. I don't believe I told him that. He's definitely going to kill me now.

I looked into Kook's eyes and saw surprise, but also hope. Suddenly his eyes began to glisten.

The first tear rolled down his cheek. Then a second, a third, a fourth. Finally, he burst into tears altogether.

Why was he crying?