XLIII.

Time skip

>3 months later

It's been three months since I've been pregnant. My tummy has already rounded up pretty significantly. It's even kicked me a few times already. I was probably the happiest person in the world at the time.

Fatigue was pretty common, but it was survivable. I got used to it. Well, Kookie got used to it, too. At least he showed me so.

Jungkookie became more caring than when he found out I was pregnant. He went everywhere with me, helped me get dressed, brought me food, and had already started furnishing the little one's room. Actually, he just got a crib and is just now trying to put it together.

"Ow. The hell with that too," he groaned as he put his fingers on the crib. I just laughed weakly at that and walked over to him. Kookie just looked at me.

'What are you doing here? You're gonna hurt yourself like that," I said, stroking his hair. He smiled at me and sat on his knees facing me.

He yanked up my shirt, which he had somehow tied up so it wouldn't get in the way. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him. He then kissed my pronounced belly tenderly. I just smiled at that and ruffled his hair.

, "Shall we go find out the gender?", Kookie asked, looking into my eyes. I just nodded weakly and gave him a smile. He returned my smile and immediately stood up as well.

, "Get dressed and let's go", as soon as he finished saying that, we parted to our room. There we quickly got dressed (me within reason) and made our way to the car.

Kookie opened the backseat door and helped me get in. Right after that, he got behind the wheel. In response, he handed me a cape and a hat. I looked at him a little uncomprehendingly and took the stuff.

'There will be a lot of policemen in town today. I'm not going to risk anything", he said with a smile. I nodded and smiled back.

I put on my cape and immediately afterwards my hat. The back windows may be dark but that's just my beloved husband. He is overly solicitous and careful but I don't comment on that.

It wasn't long before we were on our way. Like Kookie said, there were quite a few cops. It was forgotten that I was wanted and being prosecuted, but it was replaced by the fact that I was officially mafia. It's pretty close to the truth. I'm not a mobster, just the husband of a mobster.

Half an hour into the journey, we arrived at the hospital. Fortunately, we weren't stopped or noticed. Kookie's really great.

We got out and immediately made our way to the doctor. As before, we walked into the room and the doctor wasn't there. Was it the same when I was sick?

"Good day to you. How can I help you", the doctor said as soon as he entered the room. He immediately sat down at the table and gave me an encouraging smile. I, of course, smiled back.

"We're here to find out the sex of our baby", Kookie said immediately. He then wrapped his arm around my waist, stroking the time of my tummy.

"Good. Let's do it. But then I'll tell you about the next few months of your pregnancy", the doctor said and motioned for me to lie down on the recliner again.

Without hesitation, I stood up and made my way to the gurney. I lay flat on it and rolled up my shirt. Kookie stood next to me and took my hand, which he began to stroke.

The doctor sat down right next to me and straight up gave me an ultrasound. I started to get a little worried, wondering if anything had happened to my unborn baby. I couldn't handle that. Kookie must have noticed and squeezed my hand encouragingly. I returned the squeeze but a little bigger.

'I must say, you're going to make great parents. You are taking exemplary care of your unborn child. He is fine and quite healthy. I must say that you will have a beautiful and healthy son. "As soon as the doctor finished saying that, my heart skipped a beat.

We are going to have a son and he is healthy. I was able to take care of him and he is not yet born. I have not experienced a better feeling about this whole thing. I couldn't resist tears of happiness. Kookie smiled at me, wiped away my tears and gave me a tender kiss.

When we pulled away, I wiped my belly and immediately followed the doctor to the table as well. He also immediately handed me a picture that had my baby boy in it and also the prescription. He had yet to explain to me what it was for.

"So first of all, congratulations on your boy. Well now a little bit about what's in store for you. The boy is very well developed and healthy. That means he will be quite active. He's going to be kicking you around quite a bit. You will be in pain and cramp often. The prescription is actually a pain reliever and something of a sedative for your son. You will need to be more careful in the next three months. In three months your boy will be born," the doctor finished his monologue and gave me an encouraging smile.

That was so great. In three months I will be holding my son in my arms. I am already beside myself with happiness.

Kookie and I thanked him and headed straight to the car. There, we quickly put on our camouflage stuff and quickly made our way home.

As soon as Kookie parked and we got out, he picked me up in his arms and curled up with me right after. I just laughed about it and let him.

'We will have a son. God I'm so happy", right after that he stuck to my lips. I kissed him back without hesitation.

"Honey, I have one single request for you", he said as soon as we pulled apart and he put me on the floor. I just nodded weakly and waited to see what I could do for him.

'I promised you that no one will know where our house is. Well I'm going to need help making a room for the little one. I'd like to ask Jimin if he would help me," he said with a little fear in his voice.

It's true he promised but if he needs help so be it. I just hope it's a good idea. If so Jungkookie will sort it out somehow.

'Okay Kookie. Jimin can come here. But you'll make sure Jimin is the only one who will know about where we live", at that Kookie hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

'Don't worry. I'll sort everything out don't worry", at we walked together to the house. Just make sure it goes well and nothing goes wrong.