LXI.

The next morning I woke up to a pleasant feeling. I hadn't woken up like that in five months. I was always awakened by pain and various cramps. I didn't miss this waking them up no matter what.

'Morning Yoonie', Kookie smiled at me as soon as I woke up. I immediately returned his smile with a greeting and stood up. I thought that my moles had exhausted themselves and so they would let me sigh contentedly.

Somehow I made it to my closet where I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a Kookie t-shirt. After all, how else could you not?

Kookie was already in the kitchen and had already started prepping the food for tonight. I'd have to climb the stairs by myself now, but somehow I might as well manage it. After all, I'm not in that much pain anymore.

As soon as I reached the living room, the doorbell rang through the house. I immediately made my way to the front door, which I subsequently opened.

, "Mom, dad?", I gasped in surprise, to which my parents just laughed and hugged me gently. Of course I hugged them back. I was quite surprised by their visit and especially by the fact that they didn't know where our house was.

Without waiting any longer, I let them into the house. With a smile, they walked in and straight off, taking off their coats. I didn't even notice that it had started snowing again. (if it's not going to snow here, at least somewhere)

,,What are you doing here and especially how did you find where we live?", I asked as soon as we got closer to the kitchen. My parents just laughed and pointed at Jungkook.

,,Merry Christmas Yoonie. A present from me first thing in the morning", he smiled at me, to which he walked over to me and hugged me around the waist. Immediately my eyes lit up, I wrapped my arms around his neck and immediately glued my lips to his as well. He kissed me back right away as well.

'Thank you love', I mumbled into his lips. He immediately gave me a baby kiss on the lips and hurried me to the kitchen. My parents followed us.

,,Last night Jungkook called us to see if we could come this morning. We didn't have a problem with it. So we still agreed, Jungkook gave us the address, and now we're here.", my dad smiled at me, to which I smiled back.

'This Christmas is going to be the best one ever', I couldn't help it and I just had to say it. After all, I'm right too. I will spend Christmas with my husband, my son, my parents, Kookie's dad and my friends. It's just what I wanted.

"If you wouldn't mind, could you take care of TaoMin? Yoongi and I have to go check on him,'' Kookie said a little guiltily. We both knew we would have to ask them. And if not, at least the boys. TaoMin is like an unguided missile at this point in the season, so it's something to keep an eye on.

"Of course we'll watch him", Mom smiled at us. You could see that she was looking forward to seeing her grandson. Not to see him a second time. What kind of son am I?

"Good morning", mention the wolf and the wolf behind the threshing floor. At that exact moment, TaoMin flew into the kitchen. As I said. He has more energy than the sun has to heat the Earth.

Immediately his gaze fell on my parents, at which he ran his eyes over them. We hadn't told him that he would be meeting his grandparents for Christmas. So I'm not so much surprised at him.

'Good morning TaoMin. Come here", I smiled at him a little nervously and pointed to the chair next to me. A little surprised and uncomprehendingly he did so. We have to tell him now, or we probably never will. But I don't have the courage to do that.

Kookie walked over to me and took my hand. He immediately started stroking her back as well. I smiled and gave him a look asking for help.

, "TaoMin, these are your grandparents", he blurted out. This wasn't how I imagined it but so what now. It's already out. We don't have to worry about anything now. Right?

'That.....is......so.......awesome!", he squealed and started bouncing around us. We just laughed at that and watched him. I haven't seen him this excited in a long time.

, "So you won't know if you stay here with them for an hour", I said, to which he started nodding his head furiously in the negative. Just don't let him hurt himself.

'Just be careful with that head or you'll get a cramp and let me tell you, it's nothing pleasant', right after my father's remark, TaoMin stopped nodding his head and smiled innocently at us. Like seriously. His going to listen to a word?

We talked some more for a while, whereupon Kookie ran off to get the necessary stuff. He whispered something to TaoMin but we all know what it was. Somehow I didn't comment on it and took off into the hall.

There I put something on and just had to wait. How I hate this time of year. I'm dependent on Kookie's help. I just don't want to keep bothering him, even if he'll never admit it.

Once Kookie arrived, he helped me get my shoes on and then with a goodbye we bobbed towards the car. I immediately got in it as well and let out a contented sigh. What a cold.

"What are you smiling about", Kookie cut the silence between us. I've been smiling ever since we left the house. I'm just in a good mood right now.

'I just can't wait for everyone to be here and for us to spend the holidays together', I smiled and snuggled more into my seat. Kookie just nodded in response with a chuckle and continued on his way.

After about an hour of various detours, we arrived at the hospital, which we immediately entered. We then made our way directly to our doctor.

After waiting for a while, he let us in and I was automatically heading for the lounge chair. If I were to sit down and then move to the chaise lounge, I probably wouldn't have been moved.

, "So, how are you feeling so far?", the doctor asked me as soon as he got to me. He also immediately put some lubricant on my tummy. Then he immediately put the monitor on my stomach and started looking at the pictures.

'Quite fine. But it's a lot more painful than the TaoMin," to which he just nodded with a smile and continued to look at the slide.

'The children are developed. At this rate you could be giving birth in a week, maybe even sooner", he smiled at me, to which I just looked at him in surprise.

I could be giving birth in just a moment?