Chapter 10.

Harry.

My eyes lingered on the girl as she vacuumed the living room, mainly on her backside of course. Why would I have forced her to wear the garment otherwise? Exactly.

She turned it off, turning around to face me. She wiped at her forehead with the back of her hand and looked towards me expectantly.

"How about you and I play a little game?" I rose to my feet, placing my hands on her hips. They moved over the soft curve of her sides gently and I licked over my slightly cracked bottom lip, my grip on her hips tightening.

It was clear by the expression on her face that she was petrified and unsure of what she should think of this idea. I didn't blame her.

To be frank, I really didn't care though.

She nodded her head and glanced down to her hands. "Yeah. L-let's play a game," she stammered, forcing an uncomfortable smile onto her face.

"What shall we play, princess?" I bow my head down to kiss along the side of her soft skinned neck, my eyes falling shut.

After a moment with no sound I opened my eyes to see her frozen, staring out at something out the window. I turned to find nothing. "What the hell are you looking at?" I raised an eyebrow and she shook her head.

"There's someone out there," she mumbled.

Emily.

There had been a tall man peeking in through the window and I wasn't sure whether to be petrified or thankful that there had been someone other than Harry or his weirdo friends around.

"There's no one actually there. Now shut up," Harry muttered, snaking his hands up to the bodice of the stupid little outfit I wore.

"But there w-."

"There's no one. It's just your stupid imagination," he snapped, only to hear a crash coming from outside.

I gave a look that innocently said 'I told you so', which he returned with a glare.

"Stay the fuck here, I'm going to go handle this," he said, irritant in his voice as he slipped on some shoes to walk in.

I crossed my arms to cover myself up, despite being the only person in the room right now.

I didn't like silence, not anymore at least. I would have much rather heard the sound of Harry screaming at me than dead quiet. It scared me while I was here.

While I was deep in thought, I never heard anybody approach me from behind. My mind had been much too occupied on the memories and thoughts taking up space in my head.

I gasped but not a sound came out from my mouth as someone pulled me into their arms, their hand covering my mouth to muffle my sounds. For a moment I thought it was Harry being a dick but then I looked down to see hand that was much smaller and paler than his, though it was still clearly a mans hand.

That was pretty sad how easily I could identify his hand by the size.

"Don't say a word, you're safe now," the voice said in an american accent and looked down towards me, "You won't be here any longer." He nodded and at that point I heard a gunshot and a loud scream from Harry outside.

"C'mon."

   ------------

Hi! I know this is a short chapter and I'm sorry but please understand.

I need counselling because I just heard my parents doing the nasty. I don't need that in my ears ppl.

So yeah, this isn't the end so don't be all 'wtf no', things aren't coming to an end yet. ☺️

Thanks and continuing being great!